Powered by Automated Insights fakeblock Stomps Out The Rex Cannons, Climbs into First Place
- The Rex Cannons
fakeblock got the highest score this week on the way to their sixth win in as many matchups when they dismantled The Rex Cannons 147.20 - 98.12. Since the streak started in Week 2, fakeblock has climbed from seventh place to claim the top spot in the league. They also have the third-highest scoring output in the league at 137.33 points per matchup. The Rex Cannons goes to 0-7 and stays in 11th place. fakeblock has not had a loss since Week 1 and goes to 6-1.
Smooth Moves by fakeblock
- Harry Douglas brought in 27.90 points, which was good enough to rank seventh in the league in scoring this week and fifth-best of any player on fakeblock this season.
- Sat Austin Pettis, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 3.70.
- With 26.20 points, Jacquizz Rodgers ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- The 18.20 points scored by Jermichael Finley was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Rex Cannons
- With 1.70 points against a projected 13.17, Trent Richardson was last in the matchup in scoring and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With 10.00 points against a projected 16.55, Reggie Wayne did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The Rex Cannons would have welcomed more points at WR, where fakeblock topped them 54.10 - 18.90.
- fakeblock won the K position battle, beating The Rex Cannons 11.00 - 3.00.
- Josh Gordon scored a season-low 4.10 points, 24.2% of his projected 16.93, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- fakeblock would be 6-1 if they played The Rex Cannons every week.
- fakeblock would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, fakeblock would have defeated The Rex Cannons 134.96 - 118.08.
- If they played the same schedule as The Rex Cannons, fakeblock would be 2-4.
- fakeblock would be 51-26 if they played every team every week.
- The Rex Cannons would have lost to seven other teams besides fakeblock this week.
- The Rex Cannons would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as fakeblock.
- The Rex Cannons would be 23-54 if they played every team every week.
- The Rex Cannons has lost seven times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The 147.20 points by fakeblock led the league. It is the first time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- The Rex Cannons underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 98.12 points against a projected 130.62 this week.
- fakeblock is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning six straight games.
- The 49.08-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for fakeblock and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- The 54.10 points by the WRs on fakeblock was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After scoring 13.30 points against a projected 8.79, Stevan Ridley has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Martellus Bennett did little to help fakeblock, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 7.70 points against a projected 12.91.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Rex Cannons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.