Powered by Automated Insights The Savior Beats McRib's Arteries
- The Savior
- McRib's Arteries
The Savior registered the second-highest point total in the league this week and defeated McRib's Arteries 145.20 - 116.20. The Savior met their projections and scored 0.8% more points than projected (144.08). McRib's Arteries got just 82.6% of a projected 140.61 points. McRib's Arteries was led by Aaron Rodgers with 23.60 points and Wes Welker who scored 16.60. The Savior (4-3, 984.80 points) remains in seventh place and McRib's Arteries (3-4, 930.92 points) stays in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by The Savior
- Frank Gore scored 24.40 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had 21.80 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 18.80 points, Kendall Wright ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The Savior won despite having only 5 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Matt Prater exceeded scoring projections by 28.7%, with 10.00 points against a projected 7.77.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by McRib's Arteries
- Left Jeremy Kerley on the bench, where he scored 23.70 points and beat his projected point total by 134.2%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- McRib's Arteries picked up the Baltimore Ravens Defense, which then fell short of their 7.91-point projection by scoring 6.00 points.
- 8 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Victor Cruz scored 10.00 points against a projected 18.12 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Garrett Graham has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 6.80 points against a projected 9.23 this week.
- If The Savior played McRib's Arteries every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Besides McRib's Arteries, The Savior would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- The Savior would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as McRib's Arteries.
- The Savior would be 54-23 if they played every team every week.
- McRib's Arteries would have lost to five other teams besides The Savior this week.
- The Savior would have lost to McRib's Arteries 145.80 - 102.28 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Savior, McRib's Arteries would be 3-3.
- McRib's Arteries would be 44-33 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for McRib's Arteries this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The Savior won by 29.00 points, covering the 3.47-point spread.
- The WRs on McRib's Arteries collectively had their worst week of the season with only 49.20 points.
- Antonio Gates scored 9.10 points against a projected 15.38 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- With 53.80 points, The Savior got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The Savior is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 76.2% of their points from players they drafted.
- The Savior overachieved and improves to 4-1 when doing so, while McRib's Arteries fell short of their projection. They are now 1-2 when scoring less than expected.
- The Savior had the second-highest score in the league this week with 145.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Savior
- McRib's Arteries
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.