Powered by Automated Insights Ligers Tramples The Rex Cannons, Climbs to Sixth Place
- The Rex Cannons
Ligers smashed The Rex Cannons 212.56 - 124.86 while also putting up the highest score of the season. The Rex Cannons is headed for a lost season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Hakeem Nicks led The Rex Cannons with 23.20 points while Alex Henery brought in 20.00. Ligers (3-2, 757.76 points) climbs into sixth place and The Rex Cannons (0-5, 592.76 points) crawls into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Ligers
- Peyton Manning had 36.76 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Pierre Thomas had 30.10 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 37.80 points, Alshon Jeffery had the highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- T.Y. Hilton ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 167.9%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Brent Celek, who was picked up by Ligers, scored 13.70 points against a projected 7.48, topping his projection by 83.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Rex Cannons
- Ligers saw their RBs beat those on The Rex Cannons 62.20 - 14.90.
- The 1.50 points scored by Lamar Miller was the lowest total in the matchup and 12.3% of his projected point total of 12.23, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- Ligers had a better day at the QB position, topping The Rex Cannons 36.76 - 18.06.
- The TE position was a letdown for The Rex Cannons, where they were outscored 13.70 - 6.60 by Ligers.
- After a season-low 5.60 points against a projected 13.99, Trent Richardson has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- If Ligers played The Rex Cannons every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Ligers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Ligers would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as The Rex Cannons.
- If Ligers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-21.
- The Rex Cannons would have lost to seven other teams besides Ligers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ligers would have lost to The Rex Cannons 151.68 - 131.48.
- If they played the same schedule as Ligers, The Rex Cannons would be 1-3.
- The Rex Cannons would be 15-40 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for The Rex Cannons this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- With 212.56 points, Ligers had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 87.70 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- Four of the starters for Ligers scored higher than the leading scorer for The Rex Cannons.
- The Rex Cannons lost by the biggest margin of the week for the third time this season.
- Ligers topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fourth time.
- In the loss, Alex Henery had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 20.00 points.
- With a combined 56.30 points from their WRs, The Rex Cannons got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Rex Cannons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.