Powered by Automated Insights The Charmed Clovers Gets Win over Thedeepball, Grabs Fourth Place
- The Charmed Clovers
The Charmed Clovers (3-1, 544.10 points) got the win over Thedeepball (0-4, 452.42 points) 136.16 - 113.92, led by Arian Foster with 29.10 points and Greg Jennings who scored 24.20. The Charmed Clovers was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 14.80 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 2.82. However, following the late Sunday games, The Charmed Clovers regained the lead for good with the help of 19.26 points from Tony Romo.
Smooth Moves by The Charmed Clovers
- Arian Foster had 29.10 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 24.20 points scored by Greg Jennings was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 18.00 points scored by the Denver Broncos Defense were a season-high.
- Starter Randall Cobb put up a zero, but The Charmed Clovers still won.
- The Charmed Clovers won despite having only 3 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Thedeepball
- Left Le'Veon Bell on the bench, where he scored 24.40 points to beat his scoring projection by 170.8%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start the Washington Redskins Defense, which scored 18.00 points, surpassing their projected points by 156.4%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Ray Rice was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 11.5% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The Charmed Clovers saw their RBs beat those on Thedeepball 43.10 - 5.50.
- Thedeepball got outscored 18.00 - 6.00 by The Charmed Clovers at the DEF position.
- If The Charmed Clovers played Thedeepball every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- The Charmed Clovers would have beaten five other teams besides Thedeepball this week.
- The Charmed Clovers would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Thedeepball.
- If The Charmed Clovers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-23.
- Besides The Charmed Clovers, Thedeepball would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Charmed Clovers would have lost to Thedeepball 114.32 - 108.90.
- Thedeepball would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as The Charmed Clovers.
- Thedeepball would be 8-36 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- The 5.50 total points by the RBs on Thedeepball was their smallest RB output this season.
- The 43.10 points by the RBs on The Charmed Clovers was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Despite being on the winning team, A.J. Green scored 12.10 points against a projected 17.03 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Phil Dawson scored 5.00 points against a projected 9.15 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The margin of victory of 22.24 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- The Charmed Clovers outdid their projection in the win, while Thedeepball came in under their point expectation. The Charmed Clovers is now 2-0 when overachieving, while Thedeepball falls to 0-3 when failing to reach their projection.
- With 113.92 points, Thedeepball ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Charmed Clovers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.