Powered by Automated Insights Osprey Comes Back to Beat McRib's Arteries, Climbs to Third Place
- McRib's Arteries
Osprey (3-1, 560.16 points) defeated McRib's Arteries (2-2, 559.06 points) 161.32 - 136.28, putting up the second-highest score this week. Osprey came into the Sunday games already in front 13.00 - 8.68. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 91.78 - 69.90. However, Osprey pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Osprey
- The 29.60 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the second-highest WR score in the league this week and the 10th-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- The 32.72 points scored by Drew Brees was the highest QB score of the week and is the fifth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Torrey Smith ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 27.60 points against a projected 13.99 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 15.80 points, Dwayne Bowe had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 30.1%.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat their scoring projection by a season-high 57.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by McRib's Arteries
- C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 14.49 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Stevie Johnson was last on the team in scoring with 0.90 points, 6.5% of his projected 13.92, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- It was a beating at QB for McRib's Arteries, as they were outscored 32.72 - 8.68 by Osprey.
- Sam Bradford scored a season-low 8.68 points, 57.4% of his projected 15.11, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- The 2.60 points scored by Kyle Rudolph was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 31.9% of his 8.15 projected points this week.
- Osprey would be 1-3 if they played McRib's Arteries every week.
- Besides McRib's Arteries, Osprey would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Osprey would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as McRib's Arteries.
- If Osprey had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-20.
- McRib's Arteries would have lost to just three other teams besides Osprey this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Osprey would have lost to McRib's Arteries 118.66 - 114.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Osprey, McRib's Arteries would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, McRib's Arteries would be 28-16.
- Despite being on the winning team, Doug Martin had a season-low 9.10 points against a projected 17.50 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- It was a tough loss for McRib's Arteries, which put up the fifth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- It was the eighth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 25.04 points.
- With a combined 91.80 points from the WR position, Osprey got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Osprey had their highest score of the season and the seventh-highest in the league this season with 161.32 points.
- Giovani Bernard scored 13.50 points against a projected 9.45 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- McRib's Arteries falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- The margin of victory of 25.04 points was the worst loss of the season for McRib's Arteries.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- McRib's Arteries
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.