Powered by Automated Insights Baugh's Bombers Gets Win Against Osprey
- Baugh's Bombers
Baugh's Bombers (2-1, 429.28 points) beat Osprey (2-1, 398.84 points) 131.42 - 114.18, led by Cam Newton with 30.42 points and Matt Forte who had 21.10. Heading into Sunday, Baugh's Bombers was in front 9.20 - 1.40. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 2.06. However, following the late Sunday games, Baugh's Bombers regained the lead for good with the help of 14.90 points from Fred Jackson.
Smooth Moves by Baugh's Bombers
- The 30.42 points scored by Cam Newton was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Fred Jackson scored 14.90 points against a projected 11.38 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- With 21.10 points, Matt Forte ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 13.00 points, Matt Bryant had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 36.7%.
- By scoring 12.00 points, the New England Patriots Defense beat their 9.02 projected points by 33.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Osprey
- Osprey picked up James Starks, who then fell short of his 14.44-point projection by scoring 5.50 points.
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 12.80 points against a projected 18.07 this week.
- Osprey got outscored 12.00 - 1.00 by Baugh's Bombers at the DEF position.
- Osprey fell short at the K position, getting outscored 13.00 - 3.00 by Baugh's Bombers.
- Dwayne Bowe did not meet his 16.57-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 1.40 points were also a season-low.
- Baugh's Bombers would be 2-1 if they played Osprey every week.
- Besides Osprey, Baugh's Bombers would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Baugh's Bombers would have defeated Osprey 171.76 - 147.88.
- If they played the same schedule as Osprey, Baugh's Bombers would be 2-0.
- Baugh's Bombers would be 22-11 if they played every team every week.
- Osprey would have lost to seven other teams besides Baugh's Bombers this week.
- Osprey would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Baugh's Bombers.
- Osprey would be 14-19 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tony Gonzalez had a season-low 6.40 points against a projected 13.66 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Baugh's Bombers won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 17.24 points.
- Baugh's Bombers had the third-highest point total in the league this week.
- With 114.18 points, Osprey ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Drew Brees ranked fourth in the league in scoring with a season-high 32.78 points.
- Julius Thomas put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 12.70 points this week.
- The win by Baugh's Bombers was achieved despite having Vincent Jackson put up a season-low 6.40 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Miles Austin had a season-low 4.20 points against a projected 12.87 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Baugh's Bombers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.