Powered by Automated Insights fakeblock Pulls Out Paper-Thin Win Against Operation Patience, Rises to Sixth Place
- Operation Patience
fakeblock (2-1, 412.06 points) slipped by Operation Patience (0-3, 395.56 points) 131.24 - 125.50, led by Jamaal Charles with 30.20 points and the Chicago Bears Defense who scored 25.00. Heading into Sunday, fakeblock was in front 30.20 - 23.00. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 99.30 - 78.70. However, by the end of Sunday night fakeblock took the lead for good.
Smooth Moves by fakeblock
- With 25.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had 30.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Starter Jermichael Finley put up a zero, but fakeblock still won.
- Even with only 4 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, fakeblock was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Operation Patience
- It was a beating at QB for Operation Patience, as they were outscored 16.24 - 5.00 by fakeblock.
- Colin Kaepernick did not meet his 20.71-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 5.00 points were also a season-low.
- With a season-low 7.00 points versus a projected 13.96, Steve Smith failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- Only 4 of the 10 starters on Operation Patience underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Left Daryl Richardson in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- fakeblock would be 2-1 if they played Operation Patience every week.
- Besides Operation Patience, fakeblock would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- fakeblock would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Operation Patience.
- fakeblock would be 21-12 if they played every team every week.
- Operation Patience would have lost to just three other teams besides fakeblock this week.
- fakeblock would have lost to Operation Patience 131.68 - 129.26 had they played each other last week.
- Operation Patience would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as fakeblock.
- Operation Patience would be 18-15 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Lance Moore had a season-low 1.60 points against a projected 11.69 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- In the loss, Operation Patience had the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season with 125.50 points.
- The 5.74-point win by fakeblock beat the 0.57-point spread.
- Two of the starters for fakeblock scored higher than the leading scorer for Operation Patience.
- fakeblock got a combined 51.10 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Even in the loss, the 23.20 points scored by Joique Bell was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Operation Patience could not close out the win even with the help of Julio Jones, who scored 21.20 points, the ninth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Darren Sproles had a season-low 9.60 points in the win against a projected 18.08 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Operation Patience
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.