Powered by Automated Insights Time Burnin' Blount Handles Will's Team, Streak Now at Three
- Time Burnin' Blount
- Will's Team
Time Burnin' Blount picked up their third straight win when they dismantled Will's Team 131.14 - 74.22, recording the second-highest score this week. The streak is due in part to Time Burnin' Blount having the highest scoring output in the league at 125.54 points per matchup. To make matters worse, Will's Team had a starter score zero points (the Denver Broncos Defense). Will's Team stays in ninth place with a 2-5 record. Time Burnin' Blount is in first place having also recently blown through Can't Stop the Knop (130.56 - 99.14) and The Brady Bunch (112.50 - 104.32).
Smooth Moves by Time Burnin' Blount
- With 20.00 points, the Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- The 25.34 points scored by Peyton Manning ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Eric Decker ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 25.00 points, his highest output of the season.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Time Burnin' Blount topped their projected points.
- Danny Woodhead overachieved by 23.8%, scoring 15.60 points against a projected 12.60.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Will's Team
- Did not start Jordy Nelson, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 12.70 points against a projected 14.61.
- Should have started Lamar Miller, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 5.20 against a projected 11.46.
- The WRs on Will's Team let them down, resulting in a 30.20 - 11.90 difference at the position.
- It was a season-low 3.10 points for Josh Gordon this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 22.0% of a projected point total of 14.08.
- After a season-low 1.70 points against a projected 12.54, Trent Richardson has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- If Time Burnin' Blount played Will's Team every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Besides Will's Team, Time Burnin' Blount would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Time Burnin' Blount would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Will's Team.
- Time Burnin' Blount would be 59-18 if they played every team every week.
- Will's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Time Burnin' Blount would have lost to Will's Team 126.34 - 112.50.
- If they played the same schedule as Time Burnin' Blount, Will's Team would be 2-4.
- Will's Team would be 36-41 if they played every team every week.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Will's Team. Their 74.22 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The margin of victory of 56.92 points was the biggest of the season for Time Burnin' Blount and third-largest in the league this season.
- The 4.00 total points by the RBs on Will's Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- Time Burnin' Blount has now won three games in a row.
- Will's Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- With the big loss, Will's Team falls to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Time Burnin' Blount overachieved and improves to 4-1 when doing so, while Will's Team fell short of their projection. They are now 0-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Time Burnin' Blount is at the top of the standings. This is the fourth week this season that they have been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Time Burnin' Blount
- Will's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.