Powered by Automated Insights Mustachio'd Mankins Comes from Behind to Edge The Brady Bunch
- Mustachio'd Mankins
- The Brady Bunch
Mustachio'd Mankins (2-5, 685.12 points) edged The Brady Bunch (2-5, 691.46 points) 107.00 - 103.08, led by Frank Gore with 23.40 points and Zac Stacy who scored 16.70. Mustachio'd Mankins came into the Sunday games already in front 6.00 - 2.70. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 24.88. However, Mustachio'd Mankins pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 12.50 points from Eli Manning.
Smooth Moves by Mustachio'd Mankins
- Frank Gore scored 23.40 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 16.70 points scored by Zac Stacy was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 11.00 points versus a projected 9.05, Justin Tucker exceeded his scoring projection by 21.5%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Mustachio'd Mankins was still able to win.
- Had the team's highest starter/bench scoring ratio of the season, starting 107.00 points versus 25.90 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Brady Bunch
- Did not start Andy Dalton, who scored 27.48 points to rank fifth in the league in scoring.
- Mustachio'd Mankins won the K position battle, beating The Brady Bunch 11.00 - 1.00.
- The 2.70 points scored by Larry Fitzgerald was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 21.3% of his 12.70 projected points this week.
- It was a season-low 1.00 point for Blair Walsh this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 11.5% of a projected point total of 8.68.
- The Brady Bunch was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Mustachio'd Mankins would be 4-3 if they played The Brady Bunch every week.
- Besides The Brady Bunch, Mustachio'd Mankins would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Brady Bunch, Mustachio'd Mankins would be 2-4.
- Mustachio'd Mankins would be 32-45 if they played every team every week.
- The Brady Bunch would have lost to just three other teams besides Mustachio'd Mankins this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Mustachio'd Mankins would have lost to The Brady Bunch 104.32 - 56.24.
- The Brady Bunch would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Mustachio'd Mankins.
- If they played every team every week, The Brady Bunch would be 27-50.
- Even though The Brady Bunch lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Mustachio'd Mankins.
- Three of the five losses for The Brady Bunch this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Mustachio'd Mankins did not cover the 16.02-point spread, winning by 3.92 points.
- With a combined 51.20 points from their RBs, Mustachio'd Mankins got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 14.00 points against a projected 6.84 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in four straight games.
- Antonio Gates did little to help Mustachio'd Mankins, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 6.10 points against a projected 12.65.
- Although Mustachio'd Mankins won, it was no thanks to Eli Manning, who scored 12.50 points and has now scored below his projection in six straight weeks.
- Mustachio'd Mankins underachieved in the win, recording 99.6% of their projected 107.38, while The Brady Bunch performed better than expected, beating their 91.36-point projection by 12.8%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mustachio'd Mankins
- The Brady Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.