Powered by Automated Insights **!Alpha GO!** Gets Win Against BradyBunches of Oats, Notches Fourth in a Row
- **!Alpha GO!**
- BradyBunches of Oats
**!Alpha GO!** (5-2, 839.32 points) beat BradyBunches of Oats (4-3, 690.86 points) 105.40 - 95.50 in a back-and-forth battle. They were led by Fred Jackson who had 16.50 points and Adam Vinatieri who had 16.00. BradyBunches of Oats scored first and went into Sunday in front 20.30 - 0. They lost that advantage after the early Sunday games and trailed 75.30 - 64.70. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed again, and they went ahead 91.70 - 75.30. However, **!Alpha GO!** came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 7.10.
Smooth Moves by **!Alpha GO!**
- The 16.00 points scored by Adam Vinatieri was the highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Benched RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 2.40.
- Benched the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 2.00 points.
- Fred Jackson scored 16.50 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 16.00 points, the Dallas Cowboys Defense beat their 7.45 projected point total by a team-leading 114.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BradyBunches of Oats
- With 5.00 points against a projected 7.89, the Chicago Bears Defense did not meet their projection for the fourth straight game.
- At the DEF position, BradyBunches of Oats got outscored 16.00 - 5.00 by **!Alpha GO!**.
- **!Alpha GO!** won the K position battle, beating BradyBunches of Oats 16.00 - 8.00.
- It was a season-low 6.40 points for DeAngelo Williams this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 52.0% of a projected point total of 12.31.
- BradyBunches of Oats lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If **!Alpha GO!** played BradyBunches of Oats every week, they would be 6-1 this season.
- Besides BradyBunches of Oats, **!Alpha GO!** would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, **!Alpha GO!** would have defeated BradyBunches of Oats 113.78 - 107.98.
- If they played the same schedule as BradyBunches of Oats, **!Alpha GO!** would be 6-0.
- If **!Alpha GO!** had played every team in the league each week, they would be 63-14.
- BradyBunches of Oats would have lost to six other teams besides **!Alpha GO!** this week.
- If they played the same schedule as **!Alpha GO!**, BradyBunches of Oats would be 2-4.
- If they played every team every week, BradyBunches of Oats would be 33-44.
- Even though BradyBunches of Oats lost, they had three players score higher than the leading scorer for **!Alpha GO!**.
- With the win, **!Alpha GO!** has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The 105.40 points by **!Alpha GO!** was their lowest winning score of the season.
- In the loss, Russell Wilson scored 20.30 points against a projected 16.22 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The WRs on **!Alpha GO!** collectively had their worst week of the season with only 18.00 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Reggie Wayne scored 7.50 points against a projected 13.47 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- **!Alpha GO!** underachieved in the win, recording 91.7% of their projected 114.89, while BradyBunches of Oats performed better than expected, beating their 89.44-point projection by 6.8%.
- Vincent Jackson scored 30.80 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for BradyBunches of Oats.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- **!Alpha GO!**
- BradyBunches of Oats
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.