Powered by Automated Insights Solder Boy Tell 'Em Waxes Team Situs to Grab Sixth Place
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em
- Team Situs
Solder Boy Tell 'Em eviscerated Team Situs 148.52 - 89.92 while also putting up the third-highest score of the season. Team Situs has had a string of bad luck lately after losing their third in a row. Calvin Johnson, with 32.00 points, brought in the highest score in the league this week. Solder Boy Tell 'Em (4-3, 775.40 points) climbs into sixth place while Team Situs (3-4, 687.60 points) stays in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Solder Boy Tell 'Em
- Matt Forte had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 29.90 points.
- The 30.02 points scored by Andrew Luck was the highest QB score of the week and is the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Maurice Jones-Drew this week. He brought in 6.60 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- The 24.40 points scored by Harry Douglas was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.30 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Situs
- Tom Brady has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 7.12 points versus a projected 17.37.
- The RBs for Team Situs got outscored 49.20 - 11.80 by the RBs for Solder Boy Tell 'Em.
- The 7.20 points scored by Martellus Bennett fell short of his 10.76-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Team Situs needed more points from the QB position, where Solder Boy Tell 'Em beat them 30.02 - 7.12.
- Jason Snelling was last on the team in scoring with 1.40 points against a projected 9.60 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- If Solder Boy Tell 'Em played Team Situs every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Solder Boy Tell 'Em would have defeated Team Situs 106.18 - 94.96.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Team Situs.
- If Solder Boy Tell 'Em had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-37.
- Besides Solder Boy Tell 'Em, Team Situs would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Solder Boy Tell 'Em, Team Situs would be 1-5.
- If they played every team every week, Team Situs would be 25-52.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em had a league-high for the week with 148.52 points, which is the third-highest score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 58.60 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- Calvin Johnson led the league in scoring and had the 15th-most points in the league this season with 32.00, but it was not enough to get Team Situs the win.
- With a combined 49.20 points from their RBs, Solder Boy Tell 'Em got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With the big loss, Team Situs remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The margin of victory of 58.60 points was the worst loss of the season for Team Situs.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Team Situs, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em overachieved in the win, improving to 2-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Team Situs falls to 2-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em
- Team Situs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.