Powered by Automated Insights BradyBunches of Oats Tops Team Situs, Climbs to Fifth Place
- BradyBunches of Oats
- Team Situs
BradyBunches of Oats picked up 27.90 points from Vincent Jackson and 16.38 from Russell Wilson to beat Team Situs 107.98 - 94.96. Team Situs hit their projections and got 10.0% more than their projected 86.35 points, while BradyBunches of Oats just fell short of hitting their projections and put up 92.7% of a projected 116.43. Team Situs was coming off a 111.84 - 67.18 loss against **!Alpha GO!** and saw their scoring improve this week. The result might have been even worse, BradyBunches of Oats had a starter score zero points (Jimmy Graham). BradyBunches of Oats (4-2, 595.36 points) climbs into fifth place while Team Situs (3-3, 597.68 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by BradyBunches of Oats
- Vincent Jackson had 27.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 14.20 points, DeAngelo Williams had his highest output of the season.
- With 13.00 points, Phil Dawson had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 65.2%.
- Starter Jimmy Graham put up a zero, but BradyBunches of Oats still won.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, BradyBunches of Oats was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Situs
- Picked up and started Austin Pettis, who then scored below his 7.85-point projection with 1.70 points.
- Team Situs had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Team Situs would have welcomed more points at WR, where BradyBunches of Oats topped them 36.90 - 9.90.
- Team Situs got outscored 13.00 - 5.00 by BradyBunches of Oats at the K position.
- Joique Bell did not meet his 8.74 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 3.80 points.
- BradyBunches of Oats would be 4-2 if they played Team Situs every week.
- Besides Team Situs, BradyBunches of Oats would have defeated six other teams this week.
- BradyBunches of Oats would have defeated Team Situs 107.30 - 67.18 had they played each other last week.
- BradyBunches of Oats would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Team Situs.
- If BradyBunches of Oats had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-37.
- Team Situs would have lost to eight other teams besides BradyBunches of Oats this week.
- Team Situs would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as BradyBunches of Oats.
- Team Situs would be 22-44 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Vernon Davis led the league in scoring and had the highest TE score in the league this season with 34.00 points.
- Team Situs got a combined 43.80 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- BradyBunches of Oats won but failed to cover the 30.08-point spread, winning by 13.02 points.
- The 36.90 points by the WRs on BradyBunches of Oats was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- In the loss, the Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.17 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- BradyBunches of Oats underachieved in the win, recording 92.7% of their projected 116.43, while Team Situs performed better than expected, beating their 86.35-point projection by 10.0%.
- BradyBunches of Oats underachieved in the win, improving to 3-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Team Situs falls to 1-2 when beating their scoring projection.
- The 94.96 points put up by Team Situs ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- BradyBunches of Oats
- Team Situs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.