Powered by Automated Insights Time Burnin' Blount Gets Win over The Brady Bunch, Knocks Them Back into 10th Place
- Time Burnin' Blount
- The Brady Bunch
Time Burnin' Blount took advantage of the second-highest player score of the week from Knowshon Moreno (31.90) to take down The Brady Bunch 112.50 - 104.32. The Brady Bunch hit their projections and got 6.4% more points than projected (98.04). Time Burnin' Blount put up 96.9% of a projected 116.04 points. Matthew Stafford led The Brady Bunch with 24.52 points while A.J. Green brought in 19.30. With Cecil Shorts III delivering zero points for Time Burnin' Blount, the gap could have been wider. The Brady Bunch (2-4, 588.38 points) sinks into 10th place while Time Burnin' Blount (5-1, 747.66 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Time Burnin' Blount
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score of the season came from Marshawn Lynch, who scored 29.50 points.
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season with 31.90 points.
- Sat TE Coby Fleener on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 3.10 points.
- The 11.40 points scored by Heath Miller was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Time Burnin' Blount won even with Cecil Shorts III in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Brady Bunch
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he scored 25.18 points and beat his projected point total by 108.6%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league this week.
- The RBs on The Brady Bunch let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Time Burnin' Blount 61.40 - 16.60.
- The Brady Bunch was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.50 points versus the 11.40 for Time Burnin' Blount.
- The 7.30 points scored by Randall Cobb was a season-low. He had a projected 14.75-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Jermaine Gresham, who had 1.50 points. He had a projected total of 6.03 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Time Burnin' Blount would be 5-1 if they played The Brady Bunch every week.
- Besides The Brady Bunch, Time Burnin' Blount would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Time Burnin' Blount would have defeated The Brady Bunch 130.56 - 91.88.
- Time Burnin' Blount would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as The Brady Bunch.
- If Time Burnin' Blount had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-17.
- Besides Time Burnin' Blount, The Brady Bunch would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Time Burnin' Blount, The Brady Bunch would be 1-4.
- If they played every team every week, The Brady Bunch would be 20-46.
- Time Burnin' Blount got a combined 61.40 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The Brady Bunch scored 104.32 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 8.18 points.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.26, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Time Burnin' Blount had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for The Brady Bunch.
- Time Burnin' Blount underachieved in the win, recording 96.9% of their projected 116.04, while The Brady Bunch performed better than expected, beating their 98.04-point projection by 6.4%.
- Time Burnin' Blount underachieved in the win, improving to 2-0 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while The Brady Bunch falls to 1-1 when beating their scoring projection.
- This is the third week this season that Time Burnin' Blount has been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Time Burnin' Blount
- The Brady Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.