Powered by Automated Insights Will's Team Picks Up Victory over Logan's Ryan, Moves Up to Ninth Place
- Will's Team
- Logan's Ryan
Will's Team registered the highest score in the league this week to take down Logan's Ryan 126.74 - 101.60. Logan's Ryan is starting to unravel and is on a four-game losing streak. Logan's Ryan had two players rank highly this week. The St. Louis Rams Defense scored 29.00 points while Arian Foster put up 21.80. Adding insult to injury, Logan's Ryan got zero points from Roddy White. Will's Team (2-4, 666.96 points) climbs into ninth place while Logan's Ryan (1-5, 560.86 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Will's Team
- Justin Blackmon brought in 26.00 points, which was good enough to rank eighth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Will's Team this season.
- Put WR Anquan Boldin on the bench, where he scored 4.30 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Jordy Nelson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.30 points.
- Andre Ellington had 17.70 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 16.10 points scored by Josh Gordon was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Logan's Ryan
- With 3.00 points against a projected 6.50, Josh Brown did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Logan's Ryan had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Did not take Roddy White (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- With 4.70 points, Rashard Mendenhall scored only 54.4% of his 8.64 projected point total.
- Will's Team would be 5-1 if they played Logan's Ryan every week.
- Will's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Will's Team would have defeated Logan's Ryan 95.14 - 85.76.
- If they played the same schedule as Logan's Ryan, Will's Team would be 3-2.
- Will's Team would be 36-30 if they played every team every week.
- Logan's Ryan would have lost to seven other teams besides Will's Team this week.
- Logan's Ryan would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Will's Team.
- Logan's Ryan would be 16-50 if they played every team every week.
- Will's Team led the league in scoring and set their new season-high with 126.74 points.
- With the loss, Logan's Ryan has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back four straight games.
- In the loss, the St. Louis Rams Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 29.00 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 5.80 points against a projected 15.14 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Will's Team got a combined 61.40 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The win saw Will's Team top their projected points, giving them a 2-3 record when beating their projection. Logan's Ryan also overachieved and falls to 0-2 when doing so.
- The 101.60 points put up by Logan's Ryan ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Logan's Ryan is in last place in the league for the second week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Will's Team
- Logan's Ryan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.