Powered by Automated Insights **!Alpha GO!** Tramples Team Situs, Moves Up to Third Place
- **!Alpha GO!**
- Team Situs
**!Alpha GO!** got 23.30 points from Fred Jackson and 18.44 from Philip Rivers, leveling Team Situs, 111.84 - 67.18. Even though the teams are tied for third place with matching 3-2 records, **!Alpha GO!** has a distinct advantage in points, 620.14 - 502.72. This was a beating to remember, with the 44.66-point margin of victory being the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Adding insult to injury, Team Situs had a starter score zero points (Calvin Johnson).
Smooth Moves by **!Alpha GO!**
- Fred Jackson led the matchup in scoring with 23.30 points, beating his projected point total by 149.7%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Adam Vinatieri scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.98 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense exceeded scoring projections by 84.3%, with 15.00 points against a projected 8.14.
- **!Alpha GO!** won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- **!Alpha GO!** won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Situs
- Did not start Vernon Davis, who beat his scoring projection with 16.30 points against a projected 8.38.
- Should have started Colin Kaepernick, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 9.92 against a projected 16.96.
- Team Situs would have welcomed more points at WR, where **!Alpha GO!** topped them 27.20 - 8.30.
- **!Alpha GO!** had a better day at the QB position, topping Team Situs 18.44 - 5.88.
- Tom Brady had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 5.88 points and recorded only 32.0% of his 18.37-point projection.
- **!Alpha GO!** would be 4-1 if they played Team Situs every week.
- **!Alpha GO!** would have beaten eight other teams besides Team Situs this week.
- Had they played each other last week, **!Alpha GO!** would have defeated Team Situs 137.84 - 119.94.
- **!Alpha GO!** would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Team Situs.
- If **!Alpha GO!** had played every team in the league each week, they would be 46-9.
- Team Situs would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Team Situs would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as **!Alpha GO!**.
- If they played every team every week, Team Situs would be 20-35.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Team Situs. Their 67.18 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- **!Alpha GO!** had their lowest winning score of the season with 111.84 points.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 44.66 points.
- Team Situs saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- Team Situs got a combined 8.30 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- **!Alpha GO!** had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Team Situs.
- Although **!Alpha GO!** won, it was no thanks to Tavon Austin, who scored 4.70 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- **!Alpha GO!**
- Team Situs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.