Powered by Automated Insights The Brady Bunch Picks Up Victory over Logan's Ryan, Moves Up to Ninth Place
- The Brady Bunch
- Logan's Ryan
In spite of finishing with just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week, The Brady Bunch (2-3, 484.06 points) found a way to beat Logan's Ryan, 91.88 - 85.76. The Brady Bunch got lucky, but also came close to hitting their 96.81-point season average (94.9%). This was a frustrating one for Logan's Ryan (1-4, 459.26 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also ended up 11th in the league in points. Ray Rice was the leading scorer for The Brady Bunch this week with 23.20 points.
Smooth Moves by The Brady Bunch
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The Brady Bunch was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Ray Rice scored 23.20 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Blair Walsh, The Brady Bunch was still able to win.
- The Brady Bunch won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Logan's Ryan
- Left Jay Cutler on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 23.02 points, beating his scoring projection by 55.4%, which also led the team.
- Roddy White has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 6.50 points against a projected 8.78 this week.
- Logan's Ryan had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The 3.00 points scored by Josh Brown fell short of his 7.42-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- With 4.10 points against a projected 7.88, Jared Cook did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- The Brady Bunch would be 3-2 if they played Logan's Ryan every week.
- Besides Logan's Ryan, The Brady Bunch would have beaten only one other team this week.
- The Brady Bunch would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Logan's Ryan.
- The Brady Bunch would be 15-40 if they played every team every week.
- Logan's Ryan would have lost to nine other teams besides The Brady Bunch this week.
- The Brady Bunch would have lost to Logan's Ryan 91.98 - 86.68 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Brady Bunch, Logan's Ryan would be 1-3.
- Logan's Ryan would be 13-42 if they played every team every week.
- The Brady Bunch has underachieved for four straight weeks, having scored 91.88 points against a projected 100.86 this week.
- Logan's Ryan has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The Brady Bunch won by scoring 91.88 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The WRs on Logan's Ryan collectively had their best week of the season with 28.50 points.
- With the win, The Brady Bunch snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The Brady Bunch beat Logan's Ryan at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Logan's Ryan.
- A.J. Green scored 8.60 points against a projected 15.15 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Although The Brady Bunch won, it was no thanks to Jermaine Gresham, who scored 4.40 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Brady Bunch
- Logan's Ryan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.