Powered by Automated Insights Will's Team Pounds BradyBunches of Oats to Capture Ninth Place
- Will's Team
- BradyBunches of Oats
Will's Team benefited from 18.00 points from the Denver Broncos Defense and another 18.00 from David Akers to destroy BradyBunches of Oats 112.58 - 65.92. It was an epic beating, and the 46.66-point margin of victory is the second-highest in the league this season. BradyBunches of Oats, coming off a 105.58 - 70.50 win against The Brady Bunch, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. To make matters worse, BradyBunches of Oats got zero points from DeAngelo Williams. Will's Team (1-3, 445.08 points) climbs into ninth place while BradyBunches of Oats (2-2, 380.08 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Will's Team
- With 18.00 points, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Anquan Boldin scored 17.50 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 18.00 points, the Denver Broncos Defense led the team in scoring and had their highest output of the season.
- By scoring 13.30 points, Lamar Miller beat his 10.79 projected points by 23.3%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Will's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BradyBunches of Oats
- Did not start Bilal Powell, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 12.30 points against a projected 14.45.
- C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 12.94 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- BradyBunches of Oats had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The 4.80 points scored by Hakeem Nicks fell short of his 10.58-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Phil Dawson scored 5.00 points against a projected 8.91 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Will's Team would be 3-1 if they played BradyBunches of Oats every week.
- Will's Team would have beaten four other teams besides BradyBunches of Oats this week.
- Will's Team would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as BradyBunches of Oats.
- If Will's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-23.
- BradyBunches of Oats would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Will's Team would have lost to BradyBunches of Oats 105.58 - 102.64.
- BradyBunches of Oats would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Will's Team.
- If they played every team every week, BradyBunches of Oats would be 14-30.
- The margin of victory of 46.66 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- BradyBunches of Oats scored 65.92 points against a projected 93.95 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Will's Team has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 112.58 points against a projected 110.67 this week.
- With 65.92 points, BradyBunches of Oats was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 13.10 points against a projected 18.39 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The RBs on BradyBunches of Oats collectively had their worst week of the season with only 11.80 points.
- Will's Team snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- The margin of victory of 46.66 points was the worst loss of the season for BradyBunches of Oats.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Will's Team
- BradyBunches of Oats
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.