Powered by Automated Insights Solder Boy Tell 'Em Gets Victory over The Brady Bunch, Grabs Seventh Place
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em
- The Brady Bunch
Solder Boy Tell 'Em beat The Brady Bunch 106.82 - 86.68 due in part to Wes Welker who logged 23.10 points and Matt Forte who scored 20.20. The Brady Bunch has had a string of bad luck lately and is on a three-game losing streak. Matthew Stafford led The Brady Bunch with 16.48 points while Larry Fitzgerald brought in 15.80. To make matters worse, The Brady Bunch had a starter score zero points (Randall Cobb). Solder Boy Tell 'Em (2-2, 423.90 points) climbs into seventh place while The Brady Bunch (1-3, 392.18 points) drops to 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Solder Boy Tell 'Em
- Took the Cleveland Browns Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 13.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Picked up the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 58.6%, with 19.00 points against a projected 11.98.
- The 23.10 points scored by Wes Welker was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Matt Forte scored 20.20 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Brady Bunch
- A.J. Green has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 8.60 points versus a projected 14.29.
- It was a season-low 1.70 points for Ray Rice this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 12.7% of a projected point total of 13.41.
- Matthew Stafford had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 16.48 points and recorded only 96.3% of his 17.11-point projection.
- The Brady Bunch was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Left Randall Cobb in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- If Solder Boy Tell 'Em played The Brady Bunch every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em would have beaten only three other teams besides The Brady Bunch this week.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em would have defeated The Brady Bunch 99.74 - 70.50 had they played each other last week.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as The Brady Bunch.
- If Solder Boy Tell 'Em had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-26.
- Besides Solder Boy Tell 'Em, The Brady Bunch would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Solder Boy Tell 'Em, The Brady Bunch would be 1-2.
- If they played every team every week, The Brady Bunch would be 13-31.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for The Brady Bunch.
- The Brady Bunch has now scored below their projected points for the last three weeks.
- Emmanuel Sanders scored 7.70 points against a projected 10.59 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 20.14 points.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em got a combined 34.50 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The Brady Bunch got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 24.40 points this week.
- Jason Witten did little to help Solder Boy Tell 'Em, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 6.80 points against a projected 12.19.
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em won even though The Brady Bunch performed better against their scoring projection. The Brady Bunch scored 96.5% of their 89.82 projected points, while Solder Boy Tell 'Em recorded 93.5% of their 114.22-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Solder Boy Tell 'Em
- The Brady Bunch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.