Powered by Automated Insights Can't Stop the Knop Gets Win over Logan's Ryan, Grabs Third Place
- Can't Stop the Knop
- Logan's Ryan
Demaryius Thomas put up 25.10 points and Tony Romo scored 19.26 as Can't Stop the Knop got past Logan's Ryan, 101.76 - 91.98. Logan's Ryan has failed to meet expectations for three consecutive weeks, managing only 88.5% of their projected points in this matchup. Logan's Ryan was coming off a 138.38 - 52.60 loss against Oh the Hoomanity! and saw their scoring skyrocket this week. The margin could have been larger, Can't Stop the Knop had a starter score zero points (Greg Olsen). Can't Stop the Knop (3-1, 439.00 points) climbs into third place while Logan's Ryan (1-3, 373.50 points) drops to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Can't Stop the Knop
- Can't Stop the Knop saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Demaryius Thomas scoring 25.10 points. The score was also high enough to rank 10th in the league.
- Matt Bryant scored a season-high 12.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 41.8%, which also is a season-high.
- The Houston Texans Defense scored a season-high 10.00 points and beat their scoring projection by a season-high 54.8%.
- Can't Stop the Knop had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- Starter Greg Olsen put up a zero, but Can't Stop the Knop still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Logan's Ryan
- Roddy White scored 4.30 points against a projected 7.88 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Lost to Can't Stop the Knop, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Logan's Ryan would have welcomed more points at WR, where Can't Stop the Knop topped them 40.00 - 8.20.
- Logan's Ryan fell short at the K position, getting outscored 12.00 - 1.00 by Can't Stop the Knop.
- Logan's Ryan got outscored 10.00 - 2.00 by Can't Stop the Knop at the DEF position.
- Can't Stop the Knop would be 3-1 if they played Logan's Ryan every week.
- Can't Stop the Knop would have beaten only two other teams besides Logan's Ryan this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Can't Stop the Knop would have defeated Logan's Ryan 121.30 - 52.60.
- If they played the same schedule as Logan's Ryan, Can't Stop the Knop would be 1-2.
- If Can't Stop the Knop had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-25.
- Besides Can't Stop the Knop, Logan's Ryan would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Logan's Ryan would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Can't Stop the Knop.
- Logan's Ryan would be 12-32 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Logan's Ryan lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Can't Stop the Knop.
- Logan's Ryan has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 91.98 points against a projected 103.96 this week.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 7.60 points against a projected 15.98 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The 56.70 points by the RBs on Logan's Ryan was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The RBs on Can't Stop the Knop collectively had their worst week of the season with only 20.50 points.
- Darren Sproles scored 27.70 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Logan's Ryan.
- In the loss, Arian Foster scored 26.10 points, the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 91.98 points, Logan's Ryan ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Can't Stop the Knop
- Logan's Ryan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.