Powered by Automated Insights Hernandez Hit Men Snatches One from Roethlisrapers, Moves to Third Place
- Hernandez Hit Men
Down 26.24 on Monday night, Hernandez Hit Men came back to beat Roethlisrapers 110.38 - 93.92. Hernandez Hit Men got 23.90 points from Matt Forte and 21.28 from Tony Romo. Hernandez Hit Men has beaten expectations three weeks straight and put up 5.9% more points than projected in this matchup. Roethlisrapers was led by T.Y. Hilton with 30.10 points and A.J. Green who scored 12.80. Adding insult to injury, Roethlisrapers had a starter score zero points (Arian Foster). Hernandez Hit Men (5-4, 964.22 points) climbs into third place and Roethlisrapers (6-3, 928.98 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Hernandez Hit Men
- Alshon Jeffery, who was traded for by Hernandez Hit Men, scored 12.10 points against a projected 8.97, topping his projection by 34.9%.
- Matt Forte had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 23.90 points.
- With 21.28 points, Tony Romo ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among QBs.
- With 20.30 points, Rob Gronkowski had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Ryan Succop exceeded scoring projections by 50.4%, with 12.00 points against a projected 7.98.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Roethlisrapers
- Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 24.28 points.
- Did not start Danny Woodhead, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 9.80 points against a projected 10.52.
- Hernandez Hit Men saw their RBs beat those on Roethlisrapers 29.20 - 5.00.
- Roethlisrapers could have used more points from the TE position, where Hernandez Hit Men beat them 20.30 - 3.50.
- Roethlisrapers needed more points from the QB position, where Hernandez Hit Men beat them 21.28 - 9.72.
- Hernandez Hit Men would be 5-4 if they played Roethlisrapers every week.
- Hernandez Hit Men would have beaten six other teams besides Roethlisrapers this week.
- Hernandez Hit Men would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as Roethlisrapers.
- If Hernandez Hit Men had played every team in the league each week, they would be 54-27.
- Roethlisrapers would have lost to six other teams besides Hernandez Hit Men this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hernandez Hit Men would have lost to Roethlisrapers 122.36 - 112.14.
- If they played the same schedule as Hernandez Hit Men, Roethlisrapers would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, Roethlisrapers would be 47-34.
- Roethlisrapers scored 93.92 points against a projected 89.49 and beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Roethlisrapers scored 93.92 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- The 16.46-point win by Hernandez Hit Men beat the 14.75-point spread.
- Roethlisrapers could not extend their three-game win streak.
- The 5.00 total points by the RBs on Roethlisrapers was their smallest RB output this season.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 7.57, the Dallas Cowboys Defense has now exceeded their projection in four straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 5.30 points against a projected 11.65 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- With the win, Hernandez Hit Men remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hernandez Hit Men
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.