Powered by Automated Insights OJ and the Glove's Rallies Against Roethlisrapers, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- OJ and the Glove's
Facing a 12.60-point deficit on Sunday night, OJ and the Glove's scored 36.00 to beat Roethlisrapers 113.06 - 99.76 and also claim the second-highest point total this week. With the win, OJ and the Glove's clinches a playoff spot. The upset was an answer to an 89.98 - 74.70 loss to Roethlisrapers in Week 3. OJ and the Glove's (6-6, 1,174.14 points) climbs into sixth place while Roethlisrapers (7-5, 1,226.92 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by OJ and the Glove's
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 29.00 points.
- Cam Newton put up 21.06 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points, Jarrett Boykin, who OJ and the Glove's picked up this week, beat his 8.82-point projection by 36.0%.
- Andre Brown had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.80 points.
- With 15.70 points, Jason Witten ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Roethlisrapers
- It was not a good week for Roethlisrapers at TE, where they were beaten 15.70 - 4.60.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on Roethlisrapers underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- With 3.80 points versus a projected 10.17, T.Y. Hilton scored only 37.4% of his projected point total.
- The RBs on Roethlisrapers both beat their projections, but it was still a loss.
- OJ and the Glove's would be 5-7 if they played Roethlisrapers every week.
- Besides Roethlisrapers, OJ and the Glove's would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- OJ and the Glove's would have defeated Roethlisrapers 86.42 - 73.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Roethlisrapers, OJ and the Glove's would be 5-5.
- If OJ and the Glove's had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-59.
- Roethlisrapers would have lost to just two other teams besides OJ and the Glove's this week.
- Roethlisrapers would be 8-2 if they played the same schedule as OJ and the Glove's.
- Roethlisrapers would be 62-46 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Roethlisrapers has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- In the loss, Roethlisrapers had their highest losing score of the season with 99.76 points.
- OJ and the Glove's was not able to cover the 14.21-point spread in the win.
- The win by OJ and the Glove's snapped a three-game losing streak.
- OJ and the Glove's got a combined 44.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Dez Bryant scored 8.60 points against a projected 11.93 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With the win, OJ and the Glove's improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- OJ and the Glove's won even though Roethlisrapers performed better against their scoring projection. Roethlisrapers beat their 90.01 projected points by 10.8%, while OJ and the Glove's outscored their 104.21-point projection by 8.5%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- OJ and the Glove's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.