Powered by Automated Insights Boston Tebow Party Picks Up Win Against chris is soft, Evens Up the Series
- Boston Tebow Party
- chris is soft
In spite of scoring just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week, Boston Tebow Party (4-8, 1,036.48 points) managed to defeat chris is soft, 67.82 - 59.48. Boston Tebow Party averages 86.37 points per matchup this season, and got 78.5% of that in this one. This is the second lucky win for Boston Tebow Party this season, who defeated Fuck Buffalo 77.08 - 73.18 in Week 1. It was a frustrating outing for chris is soft, who fell to 5-7 (1,068.32 points) after coming up dead last in points.
Smooth Moves by Boston Tebow Party
- Benched the San Diego Chargers Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 3.00 points.
- With 18.52 points, Drew Brees led the matchup in points scored for the fourth time this season.
- Boston Tebow Party was still able to pull out a win with only 1 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Greg Olsen scored 9.40 points and beat his scoring projection by 39.5%, which led the team.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Boston Tebow Party.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by chris is soft
- Eric Decker was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.50 points against a projected 11.01 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Picked up Ben Roethlisberger but left him on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 16.38 points.
- Frank Gore has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.40 points against a projected 14.69 this week.
- Roddy White has now failed to reach his projection for eight straight games. This week he scored 2.40 points versus a projected 7.63.
- Matt Ryan scored 12.68 points against a projected 16.61 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Boston Tebow Party would be 5-7 if they played chris is soft every week.
- Boston Tebow Party would have beaten only one other team besides chris is soft this week.
- Boston Tebow Party would have defeated chris is soft 89.10 - 82.22 had they played each other last week.
- Boston Tebow Party would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as chris is soft.
- Boston Tebow Party would be 34-74 if they played every team every week.
- chris is soft would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Boston Tebow Party, chris is soft would be 2-8.
- chris is soft would be 38-70 if they played every team every week.
- With 59.48 points, chris is soft was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- chris is soft scored 59.48 points against a projected 85.99 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- The 67.82 points scored by Boston Tebow Party is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The RBs on chris is soft collectively had their worst week of the season with only 15.90 points.
- At 8.34 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- The 11.20 total points by the WRs on Boston Tebow Party was their lowest WR output this season.
- After scoring 12.50 points against a projected 7.56, Ryan Mathews has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Wes Welker did little to help Boston Tebow Party, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 3.10 points against a projected 12.84.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Boston Tebow Party
- chris is soft
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.