Powered by Automated Insights GettheFunkoutmyFace! Steals One from Vag Destroyer, Puts Them in Fourth Place
- Vag Destroyer
GettheFunkoutmyFace! (5-4, 896.78 points) came back from a 0.24-point deficit on Sunday night to beat Vag Destroyer 91.96 - 85.30, despite scoring just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. GettheFunkoutmyFace! averages 99.64 points per matchup for the season, and came pretty close to that (92.3%) in this one. This is the third lucky win for GettheFunkoutmyFace! this season, who took down Tylers tip top team 89.48 - 80.46 in Week 8 and Salted Snails 84.64 - 84.14 in Week 3. It was a rough outing for Vag Destroyer, who fell to 5-4 (1,069.56 points) while also ending up ninth in points.
Smooth Moves by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Alfred Morris scored 18.10 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Greg Olsen scored 15.60 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.
- With 10.00 points scored versus a projected 7.53, Earl Thomas has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! had 6 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
- By scoring 10.20 points, Dwayne Bowe beat his 8.36 projected points by 22.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vag Destroyer
- Left Chris Ivory on the bench, where he scored 19.90 points to beat his scoring projection by 249.7%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Vag Destroyer was faced with 3 starters coming up empty in points.
- Vincent Jackson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.10 points and recorded only 17.2% of his 12.24-point projection.
- The 4.00 points scored by Matt Bryant was a season-low. He had a projected 9.27-point total, and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- It was a season-low 2.00 points for Leodis McKelvin this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 36.7% of a projected point total of 5.45.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 2-7 if they played Vag Destroyer every week.
- Besides Vag Destroyer, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have beaten only one other team this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as Vag Destroyer.
- If GettheFunkoutmyFace! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-57.
- Besides GettheFunkoutmyFace!, Vag Destroyer would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have lost to Vag Destroyer 101.26 - 89.48.
- If they played the same schedule as GettheFunkoutmyFace!, Vag Destroyer would be 5-3.
- If they played every team every week, Vag Destroyer would be 43-38.
- Even though Vag Destroyer lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- Vag Destroyer underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 85.30 points against a projected 94.68 this week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 6.66 points.
- With 85.30 points, Vag Destroyer had their lowest output of the season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Blair Walsh scored 2.00 points against a projected 8.24 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Although GettheFunkoutmyFace! won, it was no thanks to Mason Foster, who scored 3.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- With the loss, Vag Destroyer falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! got 76.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vag Destroyer
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.