Powered by Automated Insights The Solution Waxes Biogenesis CEO, Moves Up to Third Place
- The Solution
- Biogenesis CEO
The Solution recorded the fifth-highest point total this season to dismantle Biogenesis CEO 154.04 - 80.48. It was an epic beating, and the 73.56-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Biogenesis CEO was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 118.00 - 103.96 win against LIVE ACTION!!!. The Solution (5-4, 1,106.50 points) climbs into third place while Biogenesis CEO (2-7, 957.68 points) sinks into last place.
Smooth Moves by The Solution
- Chris Johnson had 30.50 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Keenan Allen scored 23.80 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 21.84 points scored by Andrew Luck was the fourth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- With 17.10 points, Tony Gonzalez had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Le'Veon Bell scored 15.90 points against a projected 11.11 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Biogenesis CEO
- Did not start Eddie Royal, who led the team in scoring with 13.60 points and beat his projected point total by 77.1%, the highest percentage on the team.
- Bilal Powell scored 2.90 points against a projected 10.49 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- It was a beating at QB for Biogenesis CEO, as they were outscored 21.84 - 1.98 by The Solution.
- The TE position was a letdown for Biogenesis CEO, where they were outscored 17.10 - 7.50 by The Solution.
- The 1.98 points scored by Aaron Rodgers was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 9.9% of his 20.03 projected points this week.
- If The Solution played Biogenesis CEO every week, they would be 7-2 this season.
- The Solution would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- The Solution would have defeated Biogenesis CEO 137.64 - 118.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Biogenesis CEO, The Solution would be 3-5.
- If The Solution had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-39.
- Biogenesis CEO would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Solution, Biogenesis CEO would be 3-5.
- Biogenesis CEO would be 26-55 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the seven losses for Biogenesis CEO this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 73.56 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- The Solution had six starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Biogenesis CEO.
- Biogenesis CEO scored 80.48 points against a projected 121.35 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Biogenesis CEO was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 80.48 points.
- This was the third time this season that Biogenesis CEO lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- With the win, The Solution snapped their three-game losing streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Solution
- Biogenesis CEO
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.