Powered by Automated Insights LIVE ACTION!!! Comes Back to Beat Salted Snails
- LIVE ACTION!!!
- Salted Snails
LIVE ACTION!!! (5-4, 1,069.48 points) got the win over Salted Snails (2-7, 1,003.34 points) 144.12 - 128.96, putting up the second-highest point total in the league this week. LIVE ACTION!!! was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 52.50 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 3.94. LIVE ACTION!!! closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 20.20 points from Brandon Marshall.
Smooth Moves by LIVE ACTION!!!
- Giovani Bernard ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 24.40 points, his highest output of the season.
- With 20.70 points, Pierre Garcon ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Brandon Marshall scored 20.20 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Beat Salted Snails, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- LIVE ACTION!!! saw the majority of their starters (8 of 11) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Salted Snails
- Left Zac Stacy on the bench, where he scored the third-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 147.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Salted Snails picked up Jason Hatcher, who then fell short of his 5.83-point projection by scoring 2.50 points.
- It was a beating at QB for Salted Snails, as they were outscored 18.92 - 8.96 by LIVE ACTION!!!.
- Matt Ryan scored a season-low 8.96 points, 59.8% of his projected 14.98, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Da'Norris Searcy scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the second time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 6.87.
- If LIVE ACTION!!! played Salted Snails every week, they would be 4-5 this season.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would have beaten seven other teams besides Salted Snails this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Salted Snails, LIVE ACTION!!! would be 3-5.
- If LIVE ACTION!!! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-41.
- Salted Snails would have lost to just two other teams besides LIVE ACTION!!! this week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would have lost to Salted Snails 118.52 - 103.96 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as LIVE ACTION!!!, Salted Snails would be 2-6.
- If they played every team every week, Salted Snails would be 31-50.
- LIVE ACTION!!! has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Salted Snails has lost seven times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- In the loss, Salted Snails had the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season with 128.96 points.
- With a combined 52.10 points from their WRs, LIVE ACTION!!! got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Salted Snails got a combined 33.00 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Antonio Gates did little to help LIVE ACTION!!!, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 8.30 points against a projected 12.73.
- Salted Snails falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Rob Gronkowski scored 24.80 points, the 10th-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Salted Snails.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LIVE ACTION!!!
- Salted Snails
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.