Powered by Automated Insights auntjemimashomeboys Pulls Off Comeback over Tylers tip top team
- Tylers tip top team
auntjemimashomeboys (4-5, 1,121.20 points) got the win over Tylers tip top team (2-7, 1,045.80 points) 119.08 - 107.88, led by Adrian Peterson with 25.20 points and Jason Witten who scored 20.20. auntjemimashomeboys came into the Sunday games already in front 13.60 - 5.00. The tide turned in favor of Tylers tip top team by a 2.60-point margin following the Sunday night game. auntjemimashomeboys closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 9.00 points from Robbie Gould.
Smooth Moves by auntjemimashomeboys
- Adrian Peterson put up 25.20 points, which was the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 20.20 points, Jason Witten ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- The 9.00 points by Robbie Gould topped a projected 7.01, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- With 11.50 points, J.J. Watt had his highest output of the season.
- auntjemimashomeboys had 7 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tylers tip top team
- With 1.00 point, Mario Williams was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 11.2% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Charles Clay has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 8.24 this week.
- Tylers tip top team had 3 of their 11 starters score zero points.
- Tylers tip top team was dominated at the TE position, scoring 5.00 points versus the 20.20 for auntjemimashomeboys.
- Tylers tip top team had only 5 of their 11 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- If auntjemimashomeboys played Tylers tip top team every week, they would be 6-3 this season.
- Besides Tylers tip top team, auntjemimashomeboys would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, auntjemimashomeboys would have defeated Tylers tip top team 105.08 - 80.46.
- auntjemimashomeboys would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as Tylers tip top team.
- auntjemimashomeboys would be 46-35 if they played every team every week.
- Tylers tip top team would have lost to five other teams besides auntjemimashomeboys this week.
- If they played the same schedule as auntjemimashomeboys, Tylers tip top team would be 3-5.
- Tylers tip top team would be 40-41 if they played every team every week.
- auntjemimashomeboys won by scoring 119.08 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- In the loss, Andre Johnson led the league in scoring and had the highest WR score in the league this season with 45.40 points.
- auntjemimashomeboys did not cover the 20.48-point spread, winning by 11.20 points.
- auntjemimashomeboys got a combined 10.20 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The WRs on Tylers tip top team collectively had their best week of the season with 47.60 points.
- auntjemimashomeboys won even though Tylers tip top team performed better against their scoring projection. Tylers tip top team beat their 85.87 projected points by 25.6%, while auntjemimashomeboys outscored their 106.35-point projection by 12.0%.
- auntjemimashomeboys got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 4-2 when exceeding their projected points this year. Tylers tip top team falls to 2-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Russell Wilson had the third-highest QB score in the league this week with 22.28 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tylers tip top team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.