Powered by Automated Insights Salted Snails Steals Win from Biogenesis CEO, Extends Their Losing Streak
- Salted Snails
- Biogenesis CEO
Salted Snails (1-5, 636.28 points) defeated Biogenesis CEO (1-5, 665.20 points) 105.42 - 99.30, led by Justin Blackmon with 26.00 points and Matthew Stafford who scored 22.02. Salted Snails scored first and went into Sunday in front 4.70 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 57.90 - 42.32. However, Salted Snails pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 15.00 points from Nick Novak.
Smooth Moves by Salted Snails
- The 15.00 points scored by Nick Novak was the second-highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Justin Blackmon brought in 26.00 points, which was good enough to rank seventh in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Salted Snails this season.
- Matthew Stafford ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.02 points, his highest output of the season.
- Sat TE Jared Cook on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 5.50 points.
- Made a good move in sitting Joique Bell this week. He brought in 3.80 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Biogenesis CEO
- Trent Richardson scored 5.80 points against a projected 15.14 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Robert Mathis, who Biogenesis CEO picked up this week, scored below his 7.44-point projection with 1.50 points.
- The 1.70 points scored by Torrey Smith was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 12.0% of his 14.15 projected points this week.
- 7 of the starters on Biogenesis CEO scored less than their projected points.
- Fred Jackson fell short of his scoring projection with 6.80 points, just 74.8% of his projected 9.09.
- Salted Snails would be 2-4 if they played Biogenesis CEO every week.
- Salted Snails would have beaten three other teams besides Biogenesis CEO this week.
- Salted Snails would have defeated Biogenesis CEO 128.46 - 119.26 had they played each other last week.
- Salted Snails would be 0-5 if they played the same schedule as Biogenesis CEO.
- If Salted Snails had played every team in the league each week, they would be 14-40.
- Biogenesis CEO would have lost to five other teams besides Salted Snails this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Salted Snails, Biogenesis CEO would be 1-4.
- If they played every team every week, Biogenesis CEO would be 21-33.
- With the loss, Biogenesis CEO has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back three straight games.
- The 6.12-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Salted Snails snapped their five-game losing streak with the win.
- Two of the starters for Salted Snails scored higher than the leading scorer for Biogenesis CEO.
- Biogenesis CEO got 12.60 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Salted Snails overachieved in the win, improving to 1-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Biogenesis CEO falls to 1-1 when scoring below their projected points.
- This is the fifth week this season that Salted Snails is in last place in the league.
- Salted Snails was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Salted Snails
- Biogenesis CEO
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.