Powered by Automated Insights GettheFunkoutmyFace! Puts a Surprise Beatdown on The Solution to Grab Sixth Place
- The Solution
GettheFunkoutmyFace! picked up the third-highest score of the week from Marshawn Lynch (29.50), stomping The Solution 120.54 - 80.78. GettheFunkoutmyFace! came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 31.52. This was a monumental beating, with the 39.76-point margin of victory being the fifth-highest recorded in the league this season. The Solution was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 128.24 - 103.02 win against Rosterbatory Fantasy. GettheFunkoutmyFace! (3-3, 611.62 points) climbs into sixth place while The Solution (4-2, 718.02 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Marshawn Lynch had 29.50 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 21.20 points, Kyle Rudolph had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Robert Griffin III scored 15.54 points, the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week.
- Michael Floyd had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 13.90 points.
- Alfred Morris had his highest scoring output of the season with 14.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Solution
- Should have started Terrelle Pryor, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.64 against a projected 15.58.
- The Solution picked up Garrett Graham, who then fell short of his 9.38-point projection by scoring 3.50 points.
- The 1.10 points scored by Danny Amendola was the lowest total in the matchup and 7.9% of his projected point total of 13.86, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- The Solution had 9 starters fail to reach their projections.
- It was a bad week at RB for The Solution, who was outscored at the position 43.60 - 13.50 by GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 2-4 if they played The Solution every week.
- Besides The Solution, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have defeated five other teams this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as The Solution.
- If GettheFunkoutmyFace! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-35.
- The Solution would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have lost to The Solution 128.24 - 40.10 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as GettheFunkoutmyFace!, The Solution would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, The Solution would be 25-29.
- The top players for GettheFunkoutmyFace! were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for The Solution.
- The margin of victory was the fifth-largest in the league this season.
- The Solution was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 80.78 points.
- The Solution got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 13.50 points this week.
- The Solution could not extend their three-game win streak.
- DeAndre Hopkins scored 5.20 points against a projected 8.57 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- With the loss, The Solution is now 2-1 in upset games this season.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 43.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Solution
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.