Powered by Automated Insights LIVE ACTION!!! Beats Vag Destroyer
- LIVE ACTION!!!
- Vag Destroyer
LIVE ACTION!!! beat Vag Destroyer 152.28 - 131.40 and registered the highest point total in the league this week. Each side met their expectations, but LIVE ACTION!!! scored 26.5% more points than projected (120.42) to earn the win. Vernon Davis, with 34.00 points, brought in the highest score this week. Adding insult to injury, Vag Destroyer had a starter score zero points (Cecil Shorts III). LIVE ACTION!!! (4-2, 716.64 points) remains in fifth place while Vag Destroyer (4-2, 777.36 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by LIVE ACTION!!!
- The 25.20 points scored by Brandon Marshall ranked eighth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Made the right move in benching Nate Washington, who had 4.00 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on LIVE ACTION!!!.
- Sat TE Antonio Gates on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 4.80 points.
- With 19.00 points, Giovani Bernard, who LIVE ACTION!!! traded for this week, beat his 10.88-point projection by 74.6%.
- The 16.00 points scored by Mason Crosby, who LIVE ACTION!!! picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 8.16 by 96.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vag Destroyer
- Did not start Vincent Jackson, who beat his scoring projection with 27.90 points against a projected 12.82.
- LIVE ACTION!!! won the K position battle, beating Vag Destroyer 16.00 - 7.00.
- It was a season-low 12.10 points for Peyton Manning this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 60.4% of a projected point total of 20.04.
- Of the 11 starters on Vag Destroyer, 7 underperformed versus their projections.
- Vag Destroyer got a zero from Cecil Shorts III after expecting a projected 12.57-point total.
- If LIVE ACTION!!! played Vag Destroyer every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Vag Destroyer.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would be 26-28 if they played every team every week.
- Vag Destroyer would have beaten every other team in the league besides LIVE ACTION!!! this week.
- Had they played each other last week, LIVE ACTION!!! would have lost to Vag Destroyer 148.26 - 91.42.
- Vag Destroyer would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as LIVE ACTION!!!.
- If they played every team every week, Vag Destroyer would be 36-18.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- In the loss, Vag Destroyer had the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season with 131.40 points.
- Vag Destroyer beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 131.40 points against a projected 126.22. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Vernon Davis led the league in scoring and had the highest TE score in the league this season with 34.00 points.
- The 41.00 points by the RBs on LIVE ACTION!!! was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- DeMarcus Ware did little to help LIVE ACTION!!!, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 2.50 points against a projected 8.15.
- Vag Destroyer had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- The win saw LIVE ACTION!!! top their projected points, giving them a 3-0 record when beating their projection. Vag Destroyer also overachieved and falls to 4-1 when doing so.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LIVE ACTION!!!
- Vag Destroyer
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.