Powered by Automated Insights let me see those TDs Beats auntjemimashomeboys, Tacks On Fourth Straight Win
- let me see those TDs
A.J. Green put up 19.30 points and Josh Gordon scored 16.10 as let me see those TDs defeated auntjemimashomeboys, 121.80 - 93.84. let me see those TDs is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Wes Welker led auntjemimashomeboys with 16.30 points while Drew Brees racked up 15.54. To make matters worse, auntjemimashomeboys got goose eggs from both Stevie Johnson and J.J. Watt. auntjemimashomeboys (2-4, 766.84 points) drops to seventh place while let me see those TDs (5-1, 799.40 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by let me see those TDs
- A.J. Green had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- The 16.10 points scored by Josh Gordon was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 14.00 points, Stephen Gostkowski had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 66.1%.
- let me see those TDs won despite having only 4 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
- Chandler Jones exceeded scoring projections by 96.9%, with 7.50 points against a projected 3.81.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by auntjemimashomeboys
- With 2.50 points against a projected 7.04, Sidney Rice did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- 2 of the 11 starters scored zero points for auntjemimashomeboys.
- auntjemimashomeboys had 6 of their 11 starters score less than their projected points.
- Adrian Peterson had the highest projected points in the matchup with 19.48, but fell short by scoring 9.80 points.
- Patrick Peterson underachieved, scoring 3.00 points, only 78.5% of his projected 3.82.
- let me see those TDs would be 4-2 if they played auntjemimashomeboys every week.
- Besides auntjemimashomeboys, let me see those TDs would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, let me see those TDs would have defeated auntjemimashomeboys 150.04 - 113.42.
- If they played the same schedule as auntjemimashomeboys, let me see those TDs would be 3-2.
- let me see those TDs would be 37-17 if they played every team every week.
- Besides let me see those TDs, auntjemimashomeboys would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as let me see those TDs, auntjemimashomeboys would be 4-1.
- If they played every team every week, auntjemimashomeboys would be 31-23.
- The 121.80 points by let me see those TDs was their lowest winning score of the season.
- With the win, let me see those TDs has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The RBs on auntjemimashomeboys collectively had their worst week of the season with only 24.00 points.
- It was a season-low point total for auntjemimashomeboys.
- After scoring 11.50 points against a projected 8.13, Karlos Dansby has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Doug Martin did little to help let me see those TDs, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 11.10 points against a projected 16.65.
- DeMarco Murray scored 12.00 points against a projected 16.59 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- let me see those TDs is now 2-1 when failing to reach their projection and auntjemimashomeboys falls to 0-2 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- let me see those TDs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.