Powered by Automated Insights Tylers tip top team Picks Up Victory over Biogenesis CEO to Capture Eighth Place
- Tylers tip top team
- Biogenesis CEO
Tylers tip top team beat Biogenesis CEO 132.80 - 119.26 led by James Jones who put up 20.70 points and LeSean McCoy who scored 18.20. Even though both teams met their expectations, Tylers tip top team scored 6.8% more than their projected 124.32 points to secure the win. Biogenesis CEO was led by Fred Jackson with 23.30 points and Torrey Smith who scored 15.10. Adding insult to injury, Biogenesis CEO had a starter score zero points (Akeem Dent). Tylers tip top team (1-4, 619.98 points) inches up to eighth place while Biogenesis CEO (1-4, 565.90 points) sinks into ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Tylers tip top team
- With 18.00 points, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- James Jones scored 20.70 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 18.20 points, LeSean McCoy ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Frank Gore had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.10 points.
- Devin McCourty had a season-high 12.00 points and beat his projected point total by 119.8%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Biogenesis CEO
- Picked up Austin Pettis but left him on the bench, where he scored 18.90 points and exceeded his scoring projection by 145.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Trent Richardson had his lowest score of the season with 5.60 points against a projected 13.10 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Jordy Nelson scored a season-low 10.70 points, 77.0% of his projected 13.89, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Biogenesis CEO was not able to win even though only 5 of their 11 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Biogenesis CEO got a zero from Akeem Dent after expecting a projected 9.05-point total.
- Tylers tip top team would be 4-1 if they played Biogenesis CEO every week.
- Besides Biogenesis CEO, Tylers tip top team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tylers tip top team would have defeated Biogenesis CEO 132.72 - 113.36.
- If they played the same schedule as Biogenesis CEO, Tylers tip top team would be 2-2.
- Tylers tip top team would be 27-18 if they played every team every week.
- Biogenesis CEO would have lost to four other teams besides Tylers tip top team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tylers tip top team, Biogenesis CEO would be 0-4.
- Biogenesis CEO would be 18-27 if they played every team every week.
- Biogenesis CEO scored 119.26 points and lost. It is the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- With the win, Tylers tip top team snapped their four-game losing streak.
- The margin of victory of 13.54 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Biogenesis CEO got a combined 28.90 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Tylers tip top team got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 1-1 when exceeding their projected points this year. Biogenesis CEO falls to 0-4 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Fred Jackson ranked eighth in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 149.7%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Michael Vick was on the winning team, but scored a season-low 12.10 points, only 64.2% of his 18.84-point projection, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Tylers tip top team won without much help from Paul Posluszny, who had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 70.8% of his projected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tylers tip top team
- Biogenesis CEO
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.