Powered by Automated Insights let me see those TDs Beats Salted Snails to Take First Place
- let me see those TDs
- Salted Snails
let me see those TDs picked up their third straight win when they beat Salted Snails 150.04 - 128.46, recording the highest score this week. They've climbed from sixth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 3. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 135.52 points per matchup. Salted Snails goes to 0-5 and remains in 10th place. let me see those TDs has now knocked over Tylers tip top team (148.80 - 116.94) and Biogenesis CEO (124.84 - 113.36).
Smooth Moves by let me see those TDs
- Tony Romo scored 36.94 points, the highest of any player on let me see those TDs this season.
- Knowshon Moreno scored the seventh-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 127.5%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Daryl Washington, who scored 19.50 points, beating his 9.51-point projection by 105.0%.
- With 16.60 points, Josh Gordon ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Beat Salted Snails, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Salted Snails
- Salted Snails picked up Nick Novak, who then fell short of his 9.18-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- Jared Cook has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 4.10 points against a projected 7.88 this week.
- At the QB position, Salted Snails got outscored 36.94 - 16.76 by let me see those TDs.
- Marques Colston had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.50 points and recorded only 19.5% of his 12.79-point projection.
- With a season-low 4.00 points versus a projected 6.72, Eric Weddle failed to meet his projection for the third time this season.
- let me see those TDs would be 5-0 if they played Salted Snails every week.
- let me see those TDs would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, let me see those TDs would have defeated Salted Snails 124.84 - 108.64.
- let me see those TDs would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Salted Snails.
- If let me see those TDs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-15.
- Salted Snails would have lost to just two other teams besides let me see those TDs this week.
- If they played the same schedule as let me see those TDs, Salted Snails would be 1-3.
- If they played every team every week, Salted Snails would be 10-35.
- let me see those TDs had a league-high for the week with 150.04 points, which is the fifth-highest score in the league this season.
- let me see those TDs has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- It was a tough loss for Salted Snails, which put up the fifth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- let me see those TDs covered the 19.69-point spread, winning by 21.58 points.
- Salted Snails got a combined 63.40 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, A.J. Green scored 8.60 points against a projected 15.15 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- let me see those TDs won even though Salted Snails performed better against their scoring projection. Salted Snails beat their 110.16 projected points by 16.6%, while let me see those TDs outscored their 129.85-point projection by 15.5%.
- let me see those TDs got a combined 48.30 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- let me see those TDs
- Salted Snails
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.