Powered by Automated Insights LIVE ACTION!!! Punishes GettheFunkoutmyFace! to Grab Fifth Place
- LIVE ACTION!!!
In spite of scoring just the ninth-highest point total in the league this week, LIVE ACTION!!! (3-2, 564.36 points) managed to dominate GettheFunkoutmyFace!, 91.42 - 40.10. LIVE ACTION!!! averages 112.87 points per matchup this season, and put up 81.0% of that in this one. LIVE ACTION!!! has caught a few breaks this season. They're currently in fifth place while ranking just eighth in total points. This was a rough one for GettheFunkoutmyFace! (2-3, 491.08 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points.
Smooth Moves by LIVE ACTION!!!
- Put WR Kenbrell Thompkins on the bench, where he scored 3.10 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- LIVE ACTION!!! was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 11 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Luke Kuechly exceeded scoring projections by 54.6%, with 13.00 points against a projected 8.41.
- LIVE ACTION!!! won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Left Greg Olsen on the bench, where he scored 10.40 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 6.7%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Did not start Eli Manning, who led the team in scoring with 16.36 points.
- DeAndre Hopkins has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 6.30 points against a projected 9.77 this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! had 6 of their 11 starters score zero points.
- After a season-low 5.50 points against a projected 8.60, Brian Cushing has scored below his projection in three straight games.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would be 2-3 if they played GettheFunkoutmyFace! every week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would not have beaten any other team in the league besides GettheFunkoutmyFace! this week.
- If they played the same schedule as GettheFunkoutmyFace!, LIVE ACTION!!! would be 2-2.
- If LIVE ACTION!!! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-28.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would have lost to GettheFunkoutmyFace! 111.28 - 97.28 had they played each other last week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as LIVE ACTION!!!.
- If they played every team every week, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 13-32.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! scored 91.42 points against a projected 123.77 and has underachieved for three straight weeks.
- With 40.10 points, GettheFunkoutmyFace! scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- This was the first time this season that GettheFunkoutmyFace! lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 40.10 points against a projected 52.96 this week.
- The 51.32-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 14.20 points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LIVE ACTION!!!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.