Powered by Automated Insights Vag Destroyer Beats auntjemimashomeboys, Claims Third Place
- Vag Destroyer
Vag Destroyer got the second-highest score in the league this week, taking down auntjemimashomeboys 147.86 - 113.62. Vag Destroyer beat their projections and scored 18.4% more than their projected 124.87 points, while auntjemimashomeboys fell just short of projections and scored 97.5% of a projected 116.52. auntjemimashomeboys was led by Jacquizz Rodgers with 19.80 points and Karlos Dansby who scored 19.00. Vag Destroyer (4-1, 645.56 points) climbs into third place while auntjemimashomeboys (2-3, 673.20 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Vag Destroyer
- Peyton Manning had 32.76 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Sat TE Brandon Myers on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 4.50 points.
- The 22.70 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 16.60 points scored by Danny Woodhead was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 16.30 points, Vernon Davis ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by auntjemimashomeboys
- Should have started Kellen Winslow, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.60 against a projected 7.03.
- auntjemimashomeboys was dominated at the TE position, scoring 6.20 points versus the 16.30 for Vag Destroyer.
- With 4.00 points, Robbie Gould had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 49.3% of his 8.12 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, DeAngelo Williams also did not meet his projected points (7.90 points scored versus 10.87 projected) for the third time this season.
- Julio Jones did not meet his 14.38-point projection this week, the third time that's happened this season. His 13.90 points were also a season-low.
- Vag Destroyer would be 2-3 if they played auntjemimashomeboys every week.
- Vag Destroyer would have beaten seven other teams besides auntjemimashomeboys this week.
- Vag Destroyer would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as auntjemimashomeboys.
- If Vag Destroyer had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-17.
- Besides Vag Destroyer, auntjemimashomeboys would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Vag Destroyer would have lost to auntjemimashomeboys 144.72 - 128.78.
- If they played the same schedule as Vag Destroyer, auntjemimashomeboys would be 4-0.
- If they played every team every week, auntjemimashomeboys would be 29-16.
- The RBs on auntjemimashomeboys collectively had their worst week of the season with only 27.70 points.
- With 113.62 points, auntjemimashomeboys had their lowest output of the season.
- Two of the starters for Vag Destroyer scored higher than the leading scorer for auntjemimashomeboys.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for auntjemimashomeboys.
- Vag Destroyer outdid their projection in the win, while auntjemimashomeboys came in under their point expectation. Vag Destroyer is now 4-0 when overachieving, while auntjemimashomeboys falls to 0-1 when failing to reach their projection.
- With a margin of victory of 34.24 points, Vag Destroyer had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Vag Destroyer had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- In the loss, Jacquizz Rodgers had the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week with 19.80 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vag Destroyer
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.