Powered by Automated Insights The Solution Surprises Tylers tip top team to Move into Third Place
- The Solution
- Tylers tip top team
The Solution got the highest score this week and upset Tylers tip top team 149.60 - 132.72, overcoming a 13.86-point spread. Tylers tip top team is headed for a lost season and is winless. Frank Gore led Tylers tip top team with 19.30 points while Anquan Boldin racked up 17.50. The Solution (3-1, 509.12 points) climbs into third place while Tylers tip top team (0-4, 487.18 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by The Solution
- Tony Gonzalez led the league in scoring and had the highest TE score in the league this season with 32.90 points.
- Made a good move in sitting Bernard Pierce this week. He brought in 1.40 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Reggie Wayne had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- The 12.00 points by Matt Prater topped a projected 4.90, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- 7 of the 11 starters on The Solution exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tylers tip top team
- The TE position was a letdown for Tylers tip top team, where they were outscored 32.90 - 14.20 by The Solution.
- LeSean McCoy scored a season-low 9.90 points, 69.4% of his projected 14.26, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Michael Vick had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 14.02 points and recorded only 80.2% of his 17.49-point projection.
- It was a season-low 8.50 points for Paul Posluszny this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 78.6% of a projected point total of 10.82.
- 7 of the starters on Tylers tip top team scored less than their projected points.
- The Solution would be 2-2 if they played Tylers tip top team every week.
- The Solution would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- The Solution would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as Tylers tip top team.
- The Solution would be 20-16 if they played every team every week.
- Tylers tip top team would have lost to just two other teams besides The Solution this week.
- The Solution would have lost to Tylers tip top team 116.94 - 116.16 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Solution, Tylers tip top team would be 2-1.
- Tylers tip top team would be 20-16 if they played every team every week.
- The Solution scored 149.60 points, the highest in the league this week and fifth-highest in the league this season.
- It was a tough loss for Tylers tip top team, which put up the fourth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- With a combined 45.30 points from their WRs, Tylers tip top team got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The Solution overachieved and improves to 2-0 when doing so, while Tylers tip top team fell short of their projection. They are now 0-3 when scoring less than expected.
- Frank Gore was a bright spot for Tylers tip top team in the loss with 19.30 points, the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Anquan Boldin was on the losing team, but still had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- All was not bad for Tylers tip top team in the loss, as Charles Clay scored 14.20 points, the fifth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Ray Rice scored a season-low 1.70 points, just 12.7% of a projected 13.41, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Solution
- Tylers tip top team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.