Powered by Automated Insights auntjemimashomeboys Wins Against GettheFunkoutmyFace!, Climbs to Fifth Place
auntjemimashomeboys took down GettheFunkoutmyFace! 144.72 - 111.28, led by Drew Brees, who got the second-highest player point total in the league this week with 28.72 points. Even though the teams are tied for fifth place with matching 2-2 records, auntjemimashomeboys has a distinct advantage in points, 559.58 - 450.98. With this win, auntjemimashomeboys scored 13.3% more points than projected and has now beaten expectations every week this season.
Smooth Moves by auntjemimashomeboys
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from Adrian Peterson, who scored 26.00 points.
- The 28.72 points scored by Drew Brees was the highest QB score of the week and is the fifth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Acquired Kellen Winslow, who exceeded his scoring projection by 153.1%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 9.00 points, Karlos Dansby, who auntjemimashomeboys picked up this week, beat his 6.20-point projection by 45.2%.
- Wes Welker had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 23.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Kyle Rudolph was last on the team in scoring with 1.60 points, 24.4% of his projected 6.57, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! needed more points from the QB position, where auntjemimashomeboys beat them 28.72 - 13.08.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.60 points versus the 10.30 for auntjemimashomeboys.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7.10 points and recorded only 46.9% of his 15.13-point projection.
- It was a season-low 3.70 points for DeAndre Hopkins this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 36.7% of a projected point total of 10.09.
- If auntjemimashomeboys played GettheFunkoutmyFace! every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides GettheFunkoutmyFace!, auntjemimashomeboys would have defeated six other teams this week.
- auntjemimashomeboys would have defeated GettheFunkoutmyFace! 134.02 - 84.64 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as GettheFunkoutmyFace!, auntjemimashomeboys would be 2-1.
- auntjemimashomeboys would be 26-10 if they played every team every week.
- Besides auntjemimashomeboys, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as auntjemimashomeboys, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 1-2.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 13-23 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for auntjemimashomeboys scored higher than the leading scorer for GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- In the loss, GettheFunkoutmyFace! had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 111.28 points.
- auntjemimashomeboys has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- The 33.44-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for auntjemimashomeboys and seventh-largest in the league this season.
- The RBs on auntjemimashomeboys collectively had their worst week of the season with only 28.90 points.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! got a combined 29.70 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- auntjemimashomeboys outdid their projection in the win, while GettheFunkoutmyFace! came in under their point expectation. auntjemimashomeboys is now 2-2 when overachieving, while GettheFunkoutmyFace! falls to 1-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- The 111.28 points put up by GettheFunkoutmyFace! ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.