Powered by Automated Insights Vag Destroyer Rallies to Beat Biogenesis CEO, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Vag Destroyer
- Biogenesis CEO
Vag Destroyer (6-6, 1,373.38 points) came back from a 2.86-point deficit on Monday night to get past Biogenesis CEO 87.20 - 70.06, despite scoring just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. With the win, Vag Destroyer earned a playoff berth. Vag Destroyer averages 114.45 points per matchup this season, and got 76.2% of that in this one. They've also been on the unlucky end, coming away with one tough loss earlier this season when they scored near the top of the league in points. Vag Destroyer has caught a few breaks this season. They're currently in fifth place while ranking just sixth in total points. This was a painful one for Biogenesis CEO (2-10, 1,242.32 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also ended up ninth in the league in points.
Smooth Moves by Vag Destroyer
- Eric Weddle, who was picked up by Vag Destroyer, scored 10.00 points against a projected 6.82, topping his projection by 46.6%.
- Danny Woodhead led the matchup in points scored for the first time this season (21.00).
- Vernon Davis overachieved by 42.7%, scoring 13.00 points against a projected 9.11.
- Even with only 3 of the 11 starters scoring more than their projection, Vag Destroyer was still able to win.
- Vag Destroyer won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Biogenesis CEO
- Did not start Larry Fitzgerald, who scored 20.10 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 90.7%.
- Picked up Chris Ogbonnaya, who scored 4.10 points against his projected 10.54.
- Biogenesis CEO had 9 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Trent Richardson has scored below his projection in 11 straight games after scoring 3.60 points against a projected 8.27 this week.
- Tyrann Mathieu scored 4.00 points against a projected 7.12 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Vag Destroyer would be 8-4 if they played Biogenesis CEO every week.
- Vag Destroyer would have beaten only one other team besides Biogenesis CEO this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Vag Destroyer would have defeated Biogenesis CEO 120.52 - 100.62.
- If they played the same schedule as Biogenesis CEO, Vag Destroyer would be 5-5.
- Vag Destroyer would be 52-56 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Vag Destroyer, Biogenesis CEO would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Vag Destroyer, Biogenesis CEO would be 5-5.
- If they played every team every week, Biogenesis CEO would be 35-73.
- Vag Destroyer won by scoring 87.20 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Biogenesis CEO has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost four straight games.
- Vag Destroyer won but failed to cover the 19.18-point spread, winning by 17.14 points.
- Vag Destroyer got a combined 8.80 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- It was a season-low point total for Biogenesis CEO.
- The win by Vag Destroyer snapped a four-game losing streak.
- Biogenesis CEO remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-4.
- With the win, Vag Destroyer improves to 2-1 in comeback games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vag Destroyer
- Biogenesis CEO
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.