Powered by Automated Insights Salted Snails Beats GettheFunkoutmyFace! for Season Split
- Salted Snails
Salted Snails (4-8, 1,335.16 points) got the win over GettheFunkoutmyFace! (6-6, 1,184.22 points) 114.48 - 90.28, led by Rob Gronkowski with 18.50 points and Matthew Stafford who scored 17.48. Salted Snails scored first and went into Sunday in front 6.00 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 57.90 - 47.28. Salted Snails took the lead back during the late Sunday games, thanks to 16.00 points from Karlos Dansby. They would hold the lead until the end.
Smooth Moves by Salted Snails
- The 18.50 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Sat TE Coby Fleener on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 13.50 points.
- Salted Snails was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 11 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Zac Stacy had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.20 points.
- Karlos Dansby scored 16.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 109.7%, which led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Picked up Alex Smith but left him on the bench, where he led the matchup in scoring with 19.46 points.
- Should have started Andre Ellington, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 8.10 against a projected 10.26.
- Picked up Bobby Rainey, who scored only 29.5% of his scoring projection, the lowest percentage on the team.
- The RBs on GettheFunkoutmyFace! let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Salted Snails 29.80 - 11.70.
- At the QB position, GettheFunkoutmyFace! got outscored 17.48 - 6.28 by Salted Snails.
- Salted Snails would be 7-5 if they played GettheFunkoutmyFace! every week.
- Salted Snails would have beaten three other teams besides GettheFunkoutmyFace! this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Salted Snails would have defeated GettheFunkoutmyFace! 130.78 - 110.06.
- Salted Snails would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- Salted Snails would be 42-66 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Salted Snails, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Salted Snails, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 2-8.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 31-77 if they played every team every week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! scored 90.28 points against a projected 109.49 and underachieved for the 10th time this season, including the last six weeks in a row.
- The margin of victory of 24.20 points was the biggest of the season for Salted Snails.
- The RBs on GettheFunkoutmyFace! collectively had their worst week of the season with only 11.70 points.
- Two of the starters for Salted Snails scored higher than the leading scorer for GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stevan Ridley was last in the league in scoring and had a season-low -0.60 points.
- Salted Snails is now 2-5 when failing to reach their projection and GettheFunkoutmyFace! falls to 4-6 when scoring below their projected total.
- In the loss, Blair Walsh had the highest K score in the league this week with 15.00 points.
- The 90.28 points scored by GettheFunkoutmyFace! was below their average points per matchup of 98.69.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Salted Snails
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.