Powered by Automated Insights LIVE ACTION!!! Pulls Out Dramatic Stunner over The Solution to Even Season Series
- LIVE ACTION!!!
- The Solution
LIVE ACTION!!! (7-5, 1,423.10 points) stole one from The Solution (7-5, 1,499.92 points) 118.50 - 117.92, led by Brandon Marshall with 22.70 points and Colin Kaepernick who had 20.40. Heading into Sunday, LIVE ACTION!!! was in front 12.00 - 6.30. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 107.72 - 76.20. LIVE ACTION!!! closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by LIVE ACTION!!!
- Added Cameron Jordan, who exceeded his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 130.3%.
- With 22.70 points, Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- The 20.40 points scored by Colin Kaepernick was the third-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! had 6 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
- LIVE ACTION!!! won even with Julius Thomas in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Solution
- 9 of the starters on The Solution underperformed versus their projections.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 6.30 points against a projected 12.26 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Danny Amendola scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the fifth time this season with 3.20 points against a projected 11.44.
- Chris Johnson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 74.7% of his 12.85-point projection with 9.60 points.
- The Solution was let down by their RBs, who both failed to reach their projections.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would be 6-6 if they played The Solution every week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would have beaten five other teams besides The Solution this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Solution, LIVE ACTION!!! would be 5-5.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would be 55-53 if they played every team every week.
- Besides LIVE ACTION!!!, The Solution would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, LIVE ACTION!!! would have lost to The Solution 153.58 - 89.18.
- If they played the same schedule as LIVE ACTION!!!, The Solution would be 6-4.
- The Solution would be 63-45 if they played every team every week.
- The Solution could not extend their three-game win streak.
- At 0.58 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! beat The Solution at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for The Solution.
- LIVE ACTION!!! got a combined 46.00 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! stays undefeated in close games this season at 2-0.
- The Solution remains winless in close games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The Solution could not pull out the win, but Andre Brown did perform well with the seventh-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 17.80 points.
- The Solution could not close out the win even with the help of Antonio Brown, who scored 17.40 points, the eighth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LIVE ACTION!!!
- The Solution
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.