Powered by Automated Insights Rosterbatory Fantasy Gets Win Against auntjemimashomeboys and Stays Undefeated in the Series
- Rosterbatory Fantasy
Rosterbatory Fantasy remains unbeaten in two matchups against auntjemimashomeboys with a 138.96 - 126.32 win. Jamaal Charles was the determining factor, getting 30.70 points for Rosterbatory Fantasy. The last time these teams met, Jimmy Graham led with 29.90. Rosterbatory Fantasy started two players with zero points while auntjemimashomeboys served up one goose egg, meaning both teams could have scored more points. This is the tightest win for Rosterbatory Fantasy in two head-to-head matchups. They beat auntjemimashomeboys 147.62 - 134.02 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Rosterbatory Fantasy
- Jamaal Charles had the best RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season with 30.70 points.
- The 18.50 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 24.80 points, his highest output of the season.
- Cam Newton had the fourth-highest QB score in the league this week with 20.06 points.
- Rosterbatory Fantasy won despite having 2 of their 11 starters score zero points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by auntjemimashomeboys
- Had a chance to start Philip Rivers, who outdid his scoring projection of 13.24 points by scoring 24.78 points.
- Robbie Gould was last on the team in scoring with 3.00 points, 43.4% of his projected 6.91, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- auntjemimashomeboys had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 10.00 - 3.00 to Rosterbatory Fantasy.
- Only 5 of the 11 starters on auntjemimashomeboys underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Left Vontaze Burfict in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- If Rosterbatory Fantasy played auntjemimashomeboys every week, they would be 8-4 this season.
- Rosterbatory Fantasy would have beaten seven other teams besides auntjemimashomeboys this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Rosterbatory Fantasy would have defeated auntjemimashomeboys 111.16 - 95.50.
- If they played the same schedule as auntjemimashomeboys, Rosterbatory Fantasy would be 5-5.
- If Rosterbatory Fantasy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 74-34.
- auntjemimashomeboys would have lost to just one other team besides Rosterbatory Fantasy this week.
- auntjemimashomeboys would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Rosterbatory Fantasy.
- If they played every team every week, auntjemimashomeboys would be 59-49.
- Rosterbatory Fantasy has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- auntjemimashomeboys has lost eight times and six of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- auntjemimashomeboys scored 126.32 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The 12.64-point win by Rosterbatory Fantasy failed to cover the 18.58-point spread.
- Rosterbatory Fantasy got a combined 55.50 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Both teams topped their projections, but auntjemimashomeboys performed better versus expectations than Rosterbatory Fantasy and still lost.
- auntjemimashomeboys has now lost three games in a row.
- The drafted players on Rosterbatory Fantasy put up 76.4% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Rosterbatory Fantasy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.