Powered by Automated Insights GettheFunkoutmyFace! Steals One from Biogenesis CEO, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Biogenesis CEO
GettheFunkoutmyFace! defeated Biogenesis CEO 110.06 - 100.62 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. Marshawn Lynch put up 25.30 points and was the reason for the victory. It was a drop-off from his 33.00 points in the last matchup with Biogenesis CEO. GettheFunkoutmyFace! usually steps it up against Biogenesis CEO, and their average score in the series is 133.13 points, 133.9% of their total season average. This is the closest win for GettheFunkoutmyFace! in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Biogenesis CEO 156.20 - 121.30 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Marshawn Lynch ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 25.30 points against a projected 15.95 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Took Joe Flacco out of the starting lineup, who scored 9.48 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Made the right move in benching Emmanuel Sanders, who had 0.70 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- With 21.96 points, Robert Griffin III had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- With 13.70 points, Greg Olsen had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Biogenesis CEO
- Fred Jackson has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 4.90 points against a projected 11.73 this week.
- Trent Richardson has now failed to reach his projection for 10 straight games. This week he scored 7.80 points versus a projected 9.99.
- Biogenesis CEO was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.70 points versus the 13.70 for GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- It was a beating at QB for Biogenesis CEO, as they were outscored 21.96 - 10.72 by GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- Jordan Reed scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the second time this season with 1.70 points against a projected 12.20.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 5-6 if they played Biogenesis CEO every week.
- Besides Biogenesis CEO, GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as Biogenesis CEO.
- If GettheFunkoutmyFace! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-71.
- Biogenesis CEO would have lost to six other teams besides GettheFunkoutmyFace! this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have lost to Biogenesis CEO 113.96 - 88.10 had they played each other last week.
- Biogenesis CEO would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- Biogenesis CEO would be 34-65 if they played every team every week.
- Biogenesis CEO has lost nine times and six of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row, scoring 110.06 points against a projected 112.12 this week.
- The 9.44-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.25 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! beat Biogenesis CEO at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Biogenesis CEO.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jared Allen scored 2.50 points against a projected 6.52 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- With the win, GettheFunkoutmyFace! remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- With 11.00 points, GettheFunkoutmyFace! got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Biogenesis CEO
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.