Powered by Automated Insights Tylers tip top team Put the Stamp on LIVE ACTION!!! to Avenge Prior Loss
- Tylers tip top team
- LIVE ACTION!!!
Tylers tip top team picked up the third-highest player point total in the league this week from LeSean McCoy (29.00) and got past LIVE ACTION!!! 126.00 - 89.18. The win was an answer to a 137.68 - 134.82 tight loss to LIVE ACTION!!! in Week 2. LIVE ACTION!!! was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 145.94 - 112.58 win against auntjemimashomeboys. The margin could have been bigger, Tylers tip top team had a starter score zero points (Paul Posluszny). Tylers tip top team (4-7, 1,271.98 points) remains mired in eighth place and LIVE ACTION!!! (6-5, 1,304.60 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Tylers tip top team
- LeSean McCoy had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 18.00 points scored by Charles Clay was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- The 17.60 points scored by Andre Johnson was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Tylers tip top team won even with Paul Posluszny in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Anquan Boldin overachieved by 70.2%, scoring 14.60 points against a projected 8.58.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LIVE ACTION!!!
- Picked up Jarrett Boykin, who scored 12.10 points against a projected 8.31, but left him on the bench.
- Left Shane Vereen on the bench, where he scored 11.20 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 52.4%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Did not start Antonio Gates, who led the team in scoring with 13.20 points.
- Mike Wallace scored 5.90 points against a projected 11.28 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Tylers tip top team saw their RBs beat those on LIVE ACTION!!! 35.60 - 15.00.
- If Tylers tip top team played LIVE ACTION!!! every week, they would be 5-6 this season.
- Tylers tip top team would have beaten five other teams besides LIVE ACTION!!! this week.
- If they played the same schedule as LIVE ACTION!!!, Tylers tip top team would be 3-6.
- If Tylers tip top team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-50.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tylers tip top team would have lost to LIVE ACTION!!! 145.94 - 100.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Tylers tip top team, LIVE ACTION!!! would be 4-5.
- LIVE ACTION!!! would be 49-50 if they played every team every week.
- LIVE ACTION!!! has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The top players for Tylers tip top team were elite in the matchup, as five of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for LIVE ACTION!!!.
- LIVE ACTION!!! had the league's lowest score of the week for the third time this season.
- The margin of victory of 36.82 points was the biggest of the season for Tylers tip top team and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- Mario Williams did little to help Tylers tip top team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 2.00 points against a projected 7.45.
- Although Tylers tip top team won, it was no thanks to Eric Decker, who scored 9.60 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Tylers tip top team is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 85.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- Tylers tip top team overachieved and improves to 3-2 when doing so, while LIVE ACTION!!! fell short of their projection. They are now 1-5 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tylers tip top team
- LIVE ACTION!!!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.