Powered by Automated Insights The Solution Squashes auntjemimashomeboys, Notches Third in a Row
- The Solution
The Solution picked up their third win in as many matchups when they clobbered auntjemimashomeboys 153.58 - 95.50, recording the sixth-highest score of the season. The streak is the result of some high scoring by The Solution, who owns the third-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 125.64 points per matchup. auntjemimashomeboys goes to 4-7 and stays put in seventh place. The Solution is in third place having also recently blown through Biogenesis CEO (154.04 - 80.48) and Salted Snails (121.92 - 86.56).
Smooth Moves by The Solution
- Calvin Johnson led the league in scoring and had the 12th-most points in the league this season with 32.90.
- With 29.40 points, Antonio Brown had the second-highest score in the league this week.
- Andrew Luck overachieved by 23.6%, scoring 18.38 points against a projected 14.87.
- Even with only 4 of the 11 starters scoring more than their projection, The Solution was still able to win.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, The Solution still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by auntjemimashomeboys
- Should have started Philip Rivers, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.52 against a projected 15.12.
- Picked up Tyler Eifert, who scored 3.00 points against his projected 5.63.
- Julian Edelman has now failed to reach his projection for six straight games. This week he scored 4.20 points versus a projected 6.39.
- It was not a good week for auntjemimashomeboys at TE, where they were beaten 11.80 - 3.00.
- Adrian Peterson had a season-low 6.50 points against a projected 17.43 and scored below his projection for the fifth time this season.
- If The Solution played auntjemimashomeboys every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- The Solution would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- The Solution would have defeated auntjemimashomeboys 121.92 - 112.58 had they played each other last week.
- The Solution would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as auntjemimashomeboys.
- The Solution would be 58-41 if they played every team every week.
- Besides The Solution, auntjemimashomeboys would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Solution, auntjemimashomeboys would be 7-2.
- auntjemimashomeboys would be 52-47 if they played every team every week.
- Five of the seven losses for auntjemimashomeboys this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 58.08 points.
- The Solution had a league-high for the week with 153.58 points, which is the sixth-highest score in the league this season.
- The Solution has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- With 95.50 points, auntjemimashomeboys had their lowest output of the season.
- auntjemimashomeboys got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 13.50 points this week.
- With a combined 69.80 points from their WRs, The Solution got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- J.J. Watt scored 11.00 points against a projected 8.56 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Solution
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.