Powered by Automated Insights let me see those TDs Embarrasses GettheFunkoutmyFace!, Delivers an Early-Season Message
- let me see those TDs
let me see those TDs eviscerated GettheFunkoutmyFace! 156.72 - 101.86 behind A.J. Green, whose 33.70 points were the second-highest score this week. let me see those TDs beat expectations and scored 18.6% more than their projected 132.19 points, while GettheFunkoutmyFace! failed to hit their projections and got just 80.4% of a projected 126.62. Robert Griffin III led GettheFunkoutmyFace! with 19.56 points while Brian Cushing racked up 15.50. The margin could have been bigger, let me see those TDs had a starter score zero points (Morgan Burnett). let me see those TDs starts off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for third place. GettheFunkoutmyFace! opens at 0-1 and in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by let me see those TDs
- A.J. Green scored the second-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 147.4%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Jason Witten scored 23.00 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- DeMarco Murray had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- Matt Forte scored 17.10 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- let me see those TDs had 6 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GettheFunkoutmyFace!
- Did not start Eli Manning, who led the team in scoring with 27.80 points and beat his projected point total by 89.2%, the highest percentage on the team.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! could have used more points from the TE position, where let me see those TDs beat them 23.00 - 8.10.
- 7 of the 11 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 2.90 points scored by Roddy White was just 21.3% of his 13.62-point projection.
- Jared Allen underachieved, scoring 6.00 points, only 75.4% of his projected 7.96.
- let me see those TDs would have beaten six other teams besides GettheFunkoutmyFace! this week.
- If let me see those TDs had scored 4.57 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! would have needed an additional 59.43 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- let me see those TDs beat GettheFunkoutmyFace! at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for GettheFunkoutmyFace!.
- With 18.10 points, GettheFunkoutmyFace! got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory of 54.86 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- The 46.00 points put up by the RBs on let me see those TDs was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Brian Cushing exceeded his projected point total by 50.8% in the loss, scoring 15.50 points against a projected 10.28.
- Doug Martin failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 11.40 points of his projected 16.80.
- GettheFunkoutmyFace! failed to reach their projected total, while let me see those TDs exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- let me see those TDs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.