Powered by Automated Insights The Solution Beats Salted Snails
- The Solution
- Salted Snails
The Solution benefited from 22.92 points from Andrew Luck and 19.60 from Reggie Wayne to beat Salted Snails 134.32 - 115.76. The Solution met their projections and scored 1.9% more points than projected (131.83). Salted Snails got 93.2% of a projected 124.25 points. Salted Snails was led by Jared Cook with 27.60 points and Matt Ryan who scored 18.36. To make matters worse, Salted Snails got zero points from Anthony Spencer. The Solution kicks off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for fifth place. Salted Snails opens at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by The Solution
- With 22.92 points, Andrew Luck had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Ray Rice had 17.10 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of 11 players in the starting lineup for The Solution topped their projected points.
- With 19.60 points, Reggie Wayne beat his 11.62 projected point total by a team-leading 68.7%.
- With 10.50 points versus a projected 7.88, Cameron Wake exceeded his scoring projection by 33.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Salted Snails
- Had a chance to start Shane Vereen, who outdid his scoring projection of 10.29 points by scoring 19.40 points.
- Picked up James Laurinaitis, who scored 6.00 points against his projected 11.23.
- Even though Salted Snails lost, only 5 of their 11 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not take Anthony Spencer (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- With 6.00 points, C.J. Spiller scored only 36.9% of his 16.24 projected point total.
- The Solution would have beaten three other teams besides Salted Snails this week.
- If The Solution had scored 26.97 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides The Solution, Salted Snails would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If Salted Snails had scored 13.91 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 18.56-point win by The Solution beat the 7.58-point spread.
- The Solution had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 134.32 points.
- With 115.76 points, Salted Snails ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Jared Cook played well in the loss, ranking ninth in the league in scoring and beating his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 235.0%.
- Even in the loss, the 14.70 points scored by Steven Jackson was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Marques Colston exceeded his projected point total by 43.0% in the loss, scoring 16.30 points against a projected 11.40.
- Calvin Johnson was on the winning team, but only scored 5.70 points against his projected 16.81.
- The Solution beat their projected points, while Salted Snails fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- The Solution
- Salted Snails
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.