Powered by Automated Insights TouchMeDownThere69 Brings Down All Blaq Everything, Notches Third in a Row
- All Blaq Everything
TouchMeDownThere69 earned their third straight win and clinched a playoff spot when they beat All Blaq Everything 157.98 - 140.60. They were led by Rob Gronkowski who had 31.30 points and Adrian Peterson who had 28.70. Since the streak started in Week 7, TouchMeDownThere69 has moved from third place to take over first. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the second-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 145.24 points per matchup. All Blaq Everything goes to 6-3 and remains in third place. TouchMeDownThere69 has now beaten j.p productions (148.88 - 106.20) and AtitTopKaranBottom (193.28 - 121.64).
Smooth Moves by TouchMeDownThere69
- Rob Gronkowski scored 31.30 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 7.00 points scored by the St. Louis Rams Defense, which TouchMeDownThere69 picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 5.44 by 28.7%.
- With 28.70 points, Adrian Peterson ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 27.18 points scored by Drew Brees was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Pierre Garcon ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 26.20 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by All Blaq Everything
- Left the Chicago Bears Defense on the bench, where they scored 8.00 points and surpassed their scoring projection by 88.2%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense scored the fewest points on the team and scored below their projection for the first time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 11.01.
- It was a season-low scoring total for DeMarco Murray, who had 11.00 points. He had a projected total of 19.92 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- All Blaq Everything lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 9.20 points versus a projected 14.53, Steve Smith scored only 63.3% of his projected point total.
- If TouchMeDownThere69 played All Blaq Everything every week, they would be 6-3 this season.
- Besides All Blaq Everything, TouchMeDownThere69 would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, TouchMeDownThere69 would have defeated All Blaq Everything 193.28 - 162.16.
- If they played the same schedule as All Blaq Everything, TouchMeDownThere69 would be 6-2.
- If TouchMeDownThere69 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 55-26.
- In addition to TouchMeDownThere69, All Blaq Everything would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as TouchMeDownThere69, All Blaq Everything would be 6-2.
- If they played every team every week, All Blaq Everything would be 50-31.
- All three of the losses for All Blaq Everything this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- All Blaq Everything beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 140.60 points against a projected 130.36. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- All Blaq Everything scored 140.60 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- TouchMeDownThere69 won by 17.38 points, covering the 1.22-point spread.
- In the loss, Joe Flacco scored 24.50 points against a projected 17.04 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With a combined 21.00 points from their TEs, All Blaq Everything got their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- TouchMeDownThere69 has now won three straight games.
- The drafted players on TouchMeDownThere69 put up 84.4% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- All Blaq Everything
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.