Powered by Automated Insights All Blaq Everything Blasts 20DollaBill who Drops Third in a Row
- All Blaq Everything
All Blaq Everything eviscerated 20DollaBill 162.16 - 82.78 behind Calvin Johnson, whose 52.90 points were the third-highest score on the season. 20DollaBill has had a bad run after losing their third in a row. 20DollaBill, coming off a 135.00 - 128.82 loss against Dirty South, saw their scoring shrink this week. All Blaq Everything (6-2, 1,134.56 points) remains in third place while 20DollaBill (1-7, 929.12 points) stays down in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by All Blaq Everything
- All Blaq Everything got their highest point total by a player this season from Calvin Johnson, who had 52.90 points.
- Colin Kaepernick ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 29.96 points against a projected 22.71 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Picked up the New Orleans Saints Defense, which scored 11.00 points, beating their 8.42-point projection by 30.6%.
- With 17.00 points, Jordan Reed ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- 5 of the 9 starters on All Blaq Everything exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 20DollaBill
- Brandon LaFell, who 20DollaBill picked up this week, scored below his 10.72-point projection with 5.30 points.
- Picked up and started Chris Ivory, who scored a league-worst 14.3% of his projected point total for 1.10 points, the worst of the matchup.
- It was a poor performance for 20DollaBill at WR, where they were outdone by All Blaq Everything 82.80 - 36.50.
- 20DollaBill needed more points from the QB position, where All Blaq Everything beat them 29.96 - 5.98.
- 20DollaBill could have used more points from the TE position, where All Blaq Everything beat them 17.00 - 5.90.
- If All Blaq Everything played 20DollaBill every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- All Blaq Everything would have beaten six other teams besides 20DollaBill this week.
- Had they played each other last week, All Blaq Everything would have defeated 20DollaBill 140.06 - 128.82.
- All Blaq Everything would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as 20DollaBill.
- If All Blaq Everything had played every team in the league each week, they would be 44-28.
- 20DollaBill would have lost to seven other teams besides All Blaq Everything this week.
- If they played the same schedule as All Blaq Everything, 20DollaBill would be 4-3.
- If they played every team every week, 20DollaBill would be 26-46.
- Of the losses 20DollaBill has had, five were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The 79.38-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- 20DollaBill had 82.78 points, their season-low.
- The 16.40 total points by the RBs on 20DollaBill was their smallest RB output this season.
- All Blaq Everything beat 20DollaBill at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for 20DollaBill.
- All Blaq Everything inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 3-1 in blowouts this year.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for 20DollaBill, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- It was the worst loss of the season for 20DollaBill, with the margin of victory coming in at 79.38 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- All Blaq Everything
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.