Powered by Automated Insights AtitTopKaranBottom Gets By All Blaq Everything for Third in a Row
- All Blaq Everything
AtitTopKaranBottom put up the second-highest score of the week on the way to their third consecutive win when they took one from All Blaq Everything 147.18 - 140.06. The streak has been a windfall for AtitTopKaranBottom. They've climbed from seventh place to fifth since Week 5. All Blaq Everything slides to third place with a 5-2 record. AtitTopKaranBottom has recently blown through Mase's Giants (164.44 - 151.06) and j.p productions (167.30 - 129.98).
Smooth Moves by AtitTopKaranBottom
- Vincent Jackson had 39.80 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Picked up the Carolina Panthers Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 161.4%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Made the right move in benching Antonio Brown, who had 11.30 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on AtitTopKaranBottom.
- The 18.20 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- AtitTopKaranBottom won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by All Blaq Everything
- Acquired and benched Jordan Reed, who scored 30.40 points and beat his projected point total by 235.5%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started Ronnie Hillman, who scored a matchup-worst 20.2% of his projected point total for 1.60 points.
- Victor Cruz has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 10.00 points versus a projected 18.35.
- The Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.89 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- All Blaq Everything got beat 20.00 - 5.00 by AtitTopKaranBottom at the DEF position.
- AtitTopKaranBottom would be 3-4 if they played All Blaq Everything every week.
- Besides All Blaq Everything, AtitTopKaranBottom would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, AtitTopKaranBottom would have defeated All Blaq Everything 167.30 - 125.18.
- AtitTopKaranBottom would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as All Blaq Everything.
- If AtitTopKaranBottom had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-27.
- In addition to AtitTopKaranBottom, All Blaq Everything would have lost to just one other team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as AtitTopKaranBottom, All Blaq Everything would be 3-3.
- All Blaq Everything would be 37-26 if they played every team every week.
- Calvin Johnson led the league in scoring and had the 13th-most points in the league this season with 40.50, but it was not enough to get All Blaq Everything the win.
- AtitTopKaranBottom topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the fourth time.
- All Blaq Everything scored 140.06 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- AtitTopKaranBottom is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning three straight games.
- AtitTopKaranBottom was able to cover the 5.31-point spread in the win.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on AtitTopKaranBottom, which got 69.80 points from the position.
- AtitTopKaranBottom improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- In the loss, Matt Forte scored 32.90 points, the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- All Blaq Everything
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.