Powered by Automated Insights All Blaq Everything Tops #iamthedanger for Fourth Straight Win
- All Blaq Everything
Victor Cruz recorded 36.40 points, an upgrade on his projected 14.45, as All Blaq Everything defeated #iamthedanger 119.68 - 110.98. Still undefeated at this point, All Blaq Everything has proven they are for real. Jordan Cameron led #iamthedanger with 25.10 points while the Kansas City Chiefs Defense racked up 19.00. The margin could have been larger, All Blaq Everything had a starter score zero points (Fred Davis). All Blaq Everything (4-0, 602.54 points) falls to second place and #iamthedanger (2-2, 476.76 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by All Blaq Everything
- With 36.40 points, Victor Cruz had the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- All Blaq Everything was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Matt Forte had 24.70 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- All Blaq Everything won even with Fred Davis in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Had the second-highest starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week, scoring 119.68 points from players in the starting lineup versus 32.38 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by #iamthedanger
- Did not start Kenbrell Thompkins, who led the team in scoring with 26.70 points.
- Got beat by All Blaq Everything even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- With 6.30 points against a projected 12.88, Hakeem Nicks did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Eli Manning scored 11.88 points against a projected 17.98 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The 12.10 points scored by A.J. Green fell short of his 17.30-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- All Blaq Everything would be 3-1 if they played #iamthedanger every week.
- All Blaq Everything would have beaten only two other teams besides #iamthedanger this week.
- If they played the same schedule as #iamthedanger, All Blaq Everything would be 3-0.
- If All Blaq Everything had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-12.
- #iamthedanger would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- All Blaq Everything would have lost to #iamthedanger 126.12 - 122.60 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as All Blaq Everything, #iamthedanger would be 1-2.
- #iamthedanger would be 13-23 if they played every team every week.
- #iamthedanger was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- The 8.70-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- #iamthedanger got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 15.50 points.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 19.00 points, the fourth-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of #iamthedanger.
- All Blaq Everything had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 119.68 points.
- All Blaq Everything is now 2-0 when failing to reach their projection and #iamthedanger falls to 0-2 when scoring below their projected total.
- Jordan Cameron put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 25.10 points this week.
- All Blaq Everything won without much help from DeSean Jackson, who had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 33.8% of his projected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- All Blaq Everything
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.