Powered by Automated Insights Mase's Giants Blasts j.p productions to Even Season Series
- Mase's Giants
- j.p productions
Mase's Giants amassed the second-highest point total in the league this week, stomping j.p productions 158.42 - 106.58. This beating was revenge for a Week 4 152.84 - 130.28 loss to j.p productions. j.p productions, coming off a 173.08 - 151.78 loss against LeftCoast, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. j.p productions (8-5, 1,769.76 points) drops to fourth place and Mase's Giants (8-5, 1,723.68 points) remains in sixth place. Each team also clinched a playoff berth this week.
Smooth Moves by Mase's Giants
- The 45.82 points scored by Peyton Manning was the highest QB score of the week and is the fourth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Le'Veon Bell had 26.60 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 21.20 points scored by Mike Wallace was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Michael Floyd ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.90 points.
- 6 of the 9 starters on Mase's Giants exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by j.p productions
- Should have started Matt Ryan, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 20.14 against a projected 21.64.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Zac Stacy has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 8.10 points against a projected 15.74 this week.
- Mase's Giants had a better day at the QB position, topping j.p productions 45.82 - 14.48.
- With 7.60 points, Giovani Bernard scored only 55.4% of his 13.72 projected point total.
- Mase's Giants would be 5-8 if they played j.p productions every week.
- Besides j.p productions, Mase's Giants would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as j.p productions, Mase's Giants would be 7-4.
- If Mase's Giants had played every team in the league each week, they would be 69-48.
- Besides Mase's Giants, j.p productions would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Mase's Giants would have lost to j.p productions 151.78 - 139.90 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Mase's Giants, j.p productions would be 6-5.
- If they played every team every week, j.p productions would be 68-49.
- Of the losses j.p productions has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Mase's Giants had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for j.p productions.
- Mase's Giants won by the largest margin of victory in the league (51.84 points) for the second time this season.
- After scoring 20.20 points against a projected 14.32, Larry Fitzgerald has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Mase's Giants is now 2-2 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- j.p productions falls to 3-1 in blowout games this season.
- It was the worst loss of the season for j.p productions, with the margin of victory coming in at 51.84 points.
- Mase's Giants is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 89.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mase's Giants
- j.p productions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.